Chapter 7

We got back to the village I was tired and my whole body was sore. My neck was the worst part but I did my best to avoid messing with it. I didn't want Kakashi to worry, that's the last thing he needs, he had to train with Naruto and Sakura tomorrow he didn't need me on his mind.

"Hey I forgot to tell you Sakura and Naruto are training with us tomorrow they will be fighting me and this'll be your chance to observe them. You'll need to know how they fight if we are to work as an efficient team..." he said.

I sigh at the idea, as long as I don't fight them no one will die. I don't want to risk loosing control and weakening the curse mark seals.

"Oh by the way I'm sure you're aware but in case you aren't, Naruto is the leaf village chinchuriki. You have the ability and strength to kill him should the need be. Orders from Danzo." Kakashi explained I grimace.

"Does he expect me to kill the boy?" I ask shocked.

"I think he does intend it later..." Kakashi answered.

"Damnit." I exclaimed frustrated.

"I'm not his weapon, I'm a person. Not some emotionless toy. I feel hurt, pain, regret I can feel it all..." I trail off.

I sigh and simply continue to walk. I hated the fact that this my "ultimate" purpose. I was sick of killing people. Not to mention that he is asking me to kill a kid.

"By the way I want them to spar with you I want them to know how you operate..." Kakashi said looking back at me.

I groan and simply slumped over at the fact that this was I had to do to create teamwork which isn't a trait I have considering my training. I do know my first step is trust and I have to trust my team and Kakashi that this will work.

"Okay. I trust your judgment..." I say

Kakashi smiles through his mask. I smile back I was afraid to trust people from the fear of them being used against me. I trust Kakashi with my life I can rest easy on that.

I was so deep in thought I didn't realize we had reached my house. I look over to Kakashi and see him staring at me.

"What...?" I ask.

"Nothing it's just you ended up getting kidnapped last time I wasn't with you..." he said with worry in his eyes.

"Well, I could stay with you if you'd like?" I offer he smiled and I sigh.

"Give me a minute I'll get my stuff..." I say.

I walk out with all my essentials and we both walk to Kakashi's house. It was somehow exactly how I expected it to look. I walk in he takes my bag and sits it in his closet. I walk over and rest my head on his back. It was me basically apologizing for what I did as well as saying I wanted his attention.

He turned and faced me with a smile that was warm and inviting. He gently grabbed my waist and pulled me into him as he kissed my lips. I rap my hands around his neck as he deepens the kiss. His tongue stroked my bottom lip I open my mouth as he slowly slides his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced with each other as we enjoyed the bliss and togetherness. We broke away to breathe, he smiled and I smiled back.

"Don't ever forget I'll always be yours and you will always be mine..." he whispered.

"I won't and you do the same..." I say.

We both decided to go to bed.

When I woke up he was sitting up reading a new book.

"Babe were you up all night reading?" I ask a little concerned.