𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕦𝕡 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝

It was one of those days on the press tour, when the sun would rise up in a new place. Harry slept peacefully on the bed. Sheets crumpled and the comforter spread over his body. The room was silent except for the hushed chuckles from the corner.

The two best friends tried to keep calm but they were going to burst into laughter in any moment. The cold glass of water nearly spilled a couple times as Harrison recorded the whole thing.

Y/N walked into the room slowly, noticing that the door was already open. Weird. She thought. Harry always leaves the door closed.

She made her way around the corner to catch Tom and Haz red handed. They look over at her, shocked to say the least. Y/N crossed her arms and shook her head.

Tom used his free hand to gesture at the clock. Indicating that Harry was late and they were going to be behind schedule. Harrison pointed the phone back and forward from Tom to Y/N.

The girl just walked forward. She reached for the cup but Tom quickly pulled away, pleading with her with his facial expression. Y/N gave him an intense glare. The boy sighed and handed her the cup.

The two boys moved away, leaving Y/N to deal with the situation.

She places the cup onto the bedside table and carefully sits on the bed.

"Harry," she says softly in a sing-song voice. She pushes back his hair, running her hand through it. Harry stirs a little but doesn't open his eyes. Y/N leaned closer. "You have to get up."

Finally Harry squints open his eyes. A smile forms on his lips as the back of her hand grazes his jaw. He starts to sit up, his hand moving up and down the inside of Y/N's leg. With sleepy eyes he goes in to kiss her.

She kissed back, deepening it.

"I thought we were recording a prank not a porno," Harrison jokes. Tom bursts out into laughter.

Harry pulled away, noticing the two other boys for the first time.

"What are those two divs doing here?" Harry said looking back at Y/N. His morning voice sending shivers down her spine. She shakes her head. "Doesn't matter," she breathes out, seemingly out of breath.

It happens when she gets flustered.

In her head she begged for Tom and Haz to leave, but got distracted by Harry's warm breath against her neck. His lips making their way to her collarbone. Y/N's face heated up. His hands working up and down her legs.

"Hey Harry! Give it to her goo—"

"Fuck off!" Harry yelled.

Y/N whimpered at the sudden loss of contact. The chill air cooling down the burning sensation on her neck. He noticed this immediately.

Harry pulled the comforter over his and Y/N's body. She laid her body against the mattress as he hovered over her. Harry's hands went up her sides and underneath her shirt. He crashed his lips to hers much needier than last time. Y/N hummed in content. Her hands going up to his hair.

"Seriously, mate. It's like nine in the morning are you seriously going to—"

"I said 'fuck off,'" Harry popped his head from the covers, "now." He could get so demanding when he's frustrated. It was kind of a turn on for Y/N.

She could see that he was breathing heavily, her hands going to his stomach in a soothing gesture. And although she couldn't see his face, she envisioned it as showing anger and frustration.

This sent a wave of heat throughout her body.

Some mumbled 'fine's were said and the sound of the door shutting came shortly after.

Y/N pushed back the covers and sat up. Harry was trying to calm himself down. After a minute of Y/N rubbing up and down Harry's arm soothingly, he pulled her onto his lap. He brought up his fingers to brush against her slightly swollen lips.

"You know, you really do have to get ready," she points out.

Harry gazes at her. A small smirk coming across his face. "They can meet us there." With that he brings his lips back to her neck, his hands going to the hem of her shirt ready to pull it off her body.

(𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚚𝚞é?)

(𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚍. 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝.)