Lesson Seven: You Don't Have To Be A Doctor To Treat A Patient

Please pray before you read. PLEASE. Whether it's Fajr, Zuhr, Asr, Maghrib or Isha, please leave this page right now and go offer your prayer. 

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ 

I apologize for the late update but yeah... this was extremely hard to write especially with the five days without internet. Well facebook, and youtube were working but no other site :( So I couldn't write. I want to writer as much as I can before summer break ends so if you see a lot of chapters coming out suddenly, then that's why. Also, I want to finish half the book before I start the sequel to AMGLS. Yup, it's with Sheath and Samaar's kids lol 

Anyways Salaam! <3

Amarah

"Why don't you talk?" I asked Ayyub who was sitting in the art room again. We were in the room alone because Umar went to the bathroom and Aimen went to her locker. He just stared at his drawing and continued drawing. "Come on! Talk! You know how to talk, don't you?" I asked. I haven't even been talking to him for a minute and his expression made me annoyed. Will he start talking after I give him a beating or something...? Most likely, no. This kid's been through so much bullying. I frowned, then made the duck face, then resorted to making the ugliest face. I continued staring at him with that face that I didn't notice Aimen and Umar standing there looking at me. I turned to them, and scrunched my face up. "You guys could have knocked." I said, in a lousy tone. Umar stared at me disgusted and Aimen just laughed like crazy. "Okay, there has to be a way to get Ayyub  to talk. I swear I'm not graduating till you talk!" I said, angry as I stood up frustrated. Ayyub just stared at me with a poker face.

"Just give up already. He won't." Umar replied, stiffly as he examined his brother.

"How can you say that? What if he does start talking one day? It's in Allah's hands so I suggest you shut your trap." I said, harshly to Umar. Umar stared at me for a second, then turned away. He opened his mouth, then closed it.

"You're right." He muttered, looking down. My anger toned down a little.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to sound mean or anything...." I said, walking out of the room with Aimen behind me. It had been a week already since Aimen and I started wearing the hijab. She was only going to wear it for one day, but she ended up liking it and wearing it continuously. I was surprised, because now I'm not alone. I do get called ugly from time to time... mostly by Umar! The incompetent brat he is! Aimen said I looked beautiful in it and I can surely say the same about her. "You know what? Let's try to think of plans to get Ayyub to talk again!" I said, enthusiastically. Aimen smiled.

"Oh, right. I forgot to tell you... more like I was waiting for this moment but... I'm actually engaged to one of the brothers." She said, nonchalantly.

"What?!" I asked, horrified. "You mean, you're engaged to that idiot?" I asked, shocked.

"Umar?" She asked. I nodded. "Hahaa.... I never said which brother though, Amarah." I gave her a puzzled look. "I'm getting married to Ayyub after he graduated from high school." She finished off. I looked at her even more confused.

"But... how did that happen?" I asked.

"Well, you see... I was supposed to marry into that family either way because our grandparents made a promise.  So while they were discussing this all, Umar rejected the proposal for some reason. You obviously can't marry someone you don't like." She said, sadly. But then she smiled. "But then they offered Ayyub, and he just looked a tad bit cooler than Umar, because he never talked. We actually didn't know it was a psychological problem until later on. When I found out about it, I was a little heart broken, but then I realized I can't get the perfect guy I always dreamed of. Besides, this world isn't perfect. So I accepted the proposal anyways." She said, smiling.