Lesson Eight: Say Hello To A Nightmare You'll Never Forget [PART 2]

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I would like to remind you that if you have any prayers to pray, pray before you read this chapter. :) 

Also, it's funny how this story is turning into something like a survival game but what's a story without a good twist? :P

I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Since uni is starting I'm going to start updating every Friday In Shaa Allah. I promise.I'm just praying that I'll be able to finish this book during winter break In Shaa Allah. 

So Salaam! 

Amarah

"What the fudge is The Red Society?" I asked, struggling to keep calm. 

"I can't believe this is actually happening to you out of all the people in the school..." Umar said, staring at me intensely. 

"Tell me what it is already." I said softly. 

"No... it can't be." Binyamin said, with his eyes locked with mine. "Why did they pick you out of all the people...? Why?" Everyone was wondering but no one was telling me what exactly it was. Umar put his hands on his face, and looked at the ground. 

"Well, The Red Society is basically... a society that has members from all the schools in the district school board. The pick on students... who are weak and worthless and drag them into committing suicide. When these students try to fight them, all they end up with is more torture. No one has ever helped the victims out because they were scared of the rumors. They didn't want to turn out to be like them. But now... it's come to this. Why would they choose you?" Umar asked. 

"The news of the suicides are always covered up by the schools because they want to keep The Red Society a secret. But everyone already knows. The parents know too, that's why they pull students out of school to get them home schooled."

"Well then, aren't I screwed or what?" I asked, laughing a little nervously. I was scared. I still am actually. And I can tell you, my fear was growing bigger and bigger. "My parents would never let me get home schooled. It's pointless asking."

"So... are you going to resist?" Aimen asked, terrified and worried. It almost seemed like she was about to cry. 

"I-I don't know. I mean..." Umar interrupted me. 

"We have to do something right now." He said, standing up. He took his phone out and texted something to someone. My phone began vibrating, but so did Binyamin's, Aimen's, and Ayyub's phones. Before we could all go for our phones, he smacked his hands down on the desk. "Since you're the target, we're going to be keeping a watch on you all the time."

"But you guys don't have any classes with me." I said. This was the first time in my life feeling that I needed protection. 

"That's not a problem. The Red Society wouldn't think of doing anything to you during class time." He was staring at the ground confidently. 

"What in the world is wrong with this guy?" I asked everyone. "I can get attacked anytime. What makes you so confident?" I asked, feeling scared. I was beginning to get some goosebumps all over my arms. 

"Trust him." Was all Binyamin said after putting his cell phone down. I didn't even see him picking it up before. 

The lesson went on, but my mind was somewhere else. Deep down inside, I was praying.. praying that I wouldn't have to commit suicide.