16

With your newly cut and styled hair, you entered the shop for the first time in awhile. You look around slowly before you finally spot Jungkook arranging some products. You walk quietly, creeping between the shelves as you watch him in silence. As you move from aisle to aisle, you continue to watch him closely. But an accidental bump into a shelf causes you to blurt out a short yelp.

Jungkook turns around instantly and rushes to your side, "Are you okay miss?"

You blush wildly when you feel his hand wrapping around your wrists to stabilise you. You nod and he lets go. The absence of his warmth causes a sudden feeling of emptiness in your chest.

He quickly finishes up whatever he had been doing before taking his place behind the counter. You grab a bottle of banana milk from the fridge and walk over to the counter, knocking over another product as you walk. Clicking your tongue softly in frustration, you pick up the item without even looking before straightening yourself. Speed walking to the counter, you place both items onto the table without looking away from Jungkook.

"Would that be all miss?" 

Somehow, Jungkook's innocent question causes a flurry of panic to rise within you. So, in a flustered state, you grab a random box without even reading the labels.

Jungkook raised a brow as he scans your items. You smile a little as you watch him do his work.

"That'll be a total of twenty five dollars." 

The gasp which pops from your lips totally betrayed you.

What the heck did I buy?

"Is there something wrong miss?" Jungkook furrows his brows in confusion.

"Uhm—"

He starts to remove the items from the bag in sequence. "You bought a bottle of banana milk, a pregnancy test kit and a box of condoms."

You slam down two ten dollar bills before grabbing the items and running out of the shop. As you stop after turning left at the corner, you try to gather yourself and your sanity. That's when you truly realised what just happened.

"Oh fuck."