28

She huffs and stares out the glass window like she has been doing everyday. The same street, same path and same things happening every day. It's become a routine for her to sit in the store while studying with a bottle of banana milk beside her.

The employee smiles at Seol as he hands her a choco pie.

"How's the studying going?"

She sighs deeply before responding, "You know how it is Jimin, I can't concentrate..."

Jimin's smile falls as he looks at her, "Just go home and study, Seol-ah."

"I can't, what if he comes back?" The man bites down hard on his lower lip when he hears her say that. He can hear so clearly the sadness in her voice, the longing she feels.

Stop it Jimin, you know she likes Jungkook.

"I'll call you straight away if he comes back." He forces a smile.

"Promise?" she asks as she looks at him hopefully, stretching out her pinky to let him complete the next step.

"Promise." He hooks onto her finger, stamping it using their thumbs.

She smiles gleefully, packing her stuff as she prepares to go home. Jimin turns to walk back to the counter. Taking only a few steps, a pair of hands bring him into a warm embrace from the back. He feels her warmth and looks down at her arms wrapped around his waist.

Stop it.

"Thank you so much, I appreciate it." Her muffled voice reaches his ears and the butterflies in his stomach flapped their wings harder, but the thunderstorm in his heart grew angrier. His eyes hover over her his hands which were tight around his torso, almost as if she never wanted him to leave her side.

Stop...

"It's fine...I'm fine."

"You're the best," she whispers lightly, but he heard every word she said.

Of course Jimin's the best.

He always strives to show the best side of himself to her. He can never get angry at her, not at the girl who brightens up his days. He's always all smiles when he's with her. Though each day he spends with her is happy, the feeling of anxiousness is eating him up from the inside. After spending so many months with her, staying together until his shift ends at night, sending her home and saying so many goodbyes.

He is afraid.

"Bye Jimin, I'll see you tomorrow."

Afraid of the day when he won't be able to see her anymore.

"Bye."

Afraid of the number of days he had left alone with her.

"Bye!"

Afraid of the day he would have to say goodbye for the last time.

Jungkookie

Jungkookie: HYUNGGG

Me: ?

Jungkookie: I'm coming back

Me: Oh

Me: That's great!

Jungkookie: I'm finally going back ㅠㅠ

Jungkookie: I have good news too!

Jungkookie: I might be able to see you now

Read.

Two days ago 6.37p.m.

Jimin knows that there's nothing he can do. He's afraid of the day when Jungkook comes back and claims her as his own. He's afraid of so many things because of her.

Because he's in love with her.