30

"Seol!" A grin paints across his lips.

"It's you...you're back." You breathe out in disbelief.

"Yeah, I'm finally back." The man standing in front of you chuckles.

You take a few steps closer, approaching him with mixed feelings. Jungkook looks different somehow.

Maybe it's the way his hairstyle has changed, his hair now exposing parts of his forehead. Maybe it's the way his dressing style has changed. Or is it the way his eyes had twinkled when he laid his eyes on you? The way his eyes crinkled at the sides, nose scrunching, and his lips spreading into a bunny-like grin as he met your eyes.

You on the other hand, haven't changed much. Your short hair has grown out, now as long as before Jungkook disappeared, and the yellow beanie you always wear during winter still settles on your head.

You're cut off from your thoughts as Jungkook locks you into a hug.

"God I missed you so much..." he mutters softly.

Your heart spirals out of control when he gently presses your head into his chest and his natural scent surrounds your being. The mild scent of soap attacks your senses and you almost melt into his arms. You quickly wriggle out of his hold and stare into his eyes before you lose the last of your self-control.

"Where were you all this time?"