Its time

Sasuke Uchiha knew this time was eventually going to come. The day he'd have to sit and decide who's hand he'd be asking for.

Sakura arrived first. She was dressed in a puffy red dress adorned with bright shimmering diamonds on the edges. The ruffles were silky white which dragged onto the floor as her heels clicked on the marble floors. Her chest piece was tightly tied to outline her curvy shape. Her hair was curled nicely attached with a diamond hairpiece.
She looked stunning, some would say.

Sasuke sighed as she sat across him with a flirtatious smile.

"Shall we begin?" Her voice was high pitched but soothing.
"Not yet your royal highness, Prince Naruto has not arrived" One of Sasuke's men responded for him.

"Naruto? You mean that idiot, knowing him he'll be here by sunset"
"Knowing him? You mean you're familiar with the prince?" Sasuke asked. His deep voice made the princess shiver.

She was already in awe with his attractive face and symmetrical features.

"Umm...yes, we are childhood friends" she stuttered, she could feel her face growing red.
"I haven't seen him in a while however, he left who-knows-where after his mother passed away"

Sasuke swallowed. He heard about the incident, it happened shortly after his parents perished. His brother was forced to take on the throne at only 17 years old. Now he was 25 and expertly ruling the lands.

"I'm sorry your highness we just received news that the young prince has been reported missing. I'm afraid we'll have to reschedule the meeting"
"No need, Naruto probably ran away because he doesn't want to be forced into marriage with someone he doesn't love...I think it's best if we just make the choice today" she smiled.

"But your highness..." the guard muttered nervously.
"I agree, note this down someone!" Sasuke smirked, "I, Prince Sasuke Uchiha, will take prince Naruto Uzamkai's hand in marriage!"

Sakura nearly fainted when the words came out of his mouth. She was speechless.
Almost paralyzed.
"Sasuke-"
"Very well sir! I shall report back to the kingdom!" The guard smile excitedly and rushed out. The other guards muttered amongst themselves silently, some snickering.

"I apologize Sakura, I hope this doesn't ruin the peace between our lands"
Sakura gulped, the way he muttered her name made her melt internally, "no...of course not"
Of course she wasn't about to give up.
Not yet.