Ignite: Part 2

"Don't you dare"
"Get used to it"
"Sasuke if you so as much touch the bed like that-"
"You'll do what?" Sasuke smirked, it was amusing to find Naruto so flustered over him being shirtless.
"The weather here is much hotter than back home, besides i've been sleeping like this since i was a kid"

"Might as well sleep naked!" Naruto glared as the man fixed himself in the bed.
Sasuke turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow, "are you proposing we elope tonight!?" he scoffed dramatically, "You need a priest to wash the thoughts from your sinful mind". Sasuke covered himself with the sheets as if Naruto would try to assault him.

"You're the dirty one here!" Naruto walked to his closet and grabbed silky white night clothes, for some reason Sasuke assumed they would be orange.

"Naruto..." Sasuke muttered.
"Hm?" Naruto responded, he finished putting on the shirt.
"I need you to be honest with me"
"Sure...."
He sat up and looked at the blonde with a perplexed expression, "Who is Romeo?"
"I don't know... Mighty Guy hasn't told me anything, why the question?"
"What if...I wanted to be romeo?"
"I don't know...he really likes the actor he has. Changing him would kill the man"
"You're right....in that case...let me be your Romeo"
"I don't like Romeo"
"What?! And why is that?"
"Before he liked Juliet, he liked Rosaline, he said he was so in love with her but at the end all it took was one look at a pretty girl to make him move on"

Sasuke looked at him in awe, he had completely forgot about that, "well... then let me be your Shakespeare, let me write the most amazing love story, better than any of the great romances"
"Your romance approaches are a bit too much" Naruto laughed, he finally finished changing and walked to the bed.

"There's also one more thing...i wanted to do it under more special circumstances but... " he shuffled close to Naruto.
"What is it?" he yawned. "Close your eyes"
"Why?" Naruto's heart began racing.
"Just do it"
"...fine...teme" he blushed.
"Dobe" Sasuke muttered back. He opened his mouth to argue when a pair of lips smashed against him. Sasuke's arms wrapped around his waist in a tight embrace, it was pure bliss. Nothing could have made the moment any more perfect. Kissing Naruto was different from what he had imagined.

He had pictured small soft lips but now, as their lips mashed together he was stunned to find they were warm...comfortable...and full. It felt so right...so good to kiss him, Naruto's hands soon found his arms pushing Sasuke closer to him. Sasuke slowly pushed in his tongue allowing Naruto to block him out if he wanted to. And he didn't. Sasuke continued, he rubbed his own tongue with his lover bringing out sounds of pleasure from both of them. After a few minutes he released the blonde allowing them to catch their breaths.

When he was ready to continue he leaned back in,
"wait..." Naruto blushed, "lets stop here...".

Sasuke smiled and leaned back, "of course...i'll wait for Naruto" he kissed his cheek, "because i love you-" he fell back when a pillow smashed his face. "Teme, it's been a few days! Calm down!"

"Naruto! You forgot to wish me good night!" Minato burst through the door, his eyes widened at the sight. Sasuke was on the ground with a red mark on his face while Naruto was holding a pillow breathlessly.

"Naruto!" Minato immediately rushed to his son, "are you ok? Did he try to hurt you? Where did he touch? Here!?" He lifted his shirt up to check for any bruises. Naruto's eye twitched in frustration. "Don't lift up my shirt!!" Minato was met with the same fate of being hit with a pillow. Sasuke and Minato held onto each other in fear.

"Good Night!" He covered himself and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry Sasuke, i didn't know you were being treated so violently" Minato hugged his son-in-law.
"No no sir, I didn't know how violently he treated you-" two pillows came at full speed causing both of them to groan in pain.
"We're sorry!"

NEXT DAY

"Naruto~" a blonde woman sang as she came into view, her hair was in a low ponytail with a green flower clipped on the side. She was wearing a green dress that showed a little bit too much of her cleavage.
"Lady tsunade, what a surprise, as I recall the last time we talked was two years back when you left on a trip to the Haruno Kingdom" Naruto smiled as his aunt-like figure smiled back.
"Sorry about that, they hired me over there as princess Sakura's tutor. She left on a trip so i had free time...there's also something we need to discuss Naruto. It's important to discuss this before the wedding"
"Is Something wrong?" Sasuke asked in concern.
"No..nothing bad...just...big" she smiled, "how rude of me, nice to meet you prince Sasuke. People here address me as Lady Tsunade but feel free to call me as you please, its a pleasure to meet you"
"The pleasure is all mine" he smiled.
"Please see in my office at noon, its urgent for you to know"
"Yes ofcourse..."
"See you then Naruto" she kissed them goodbye.

"Should we continue" Sasuke smiled, he offered his hand to Naruto who accepted it with a flushed face.
"Yes" they intertwined fingers as they strolled through the Uzumaki grounds.
There was a series of beautiful views, as well of new shops he had never seen back home.

"What is that?" Sasuke pointed towards a certain shop. Naruto sighed, "the shop is only open because of Kakashi, where do you think he buys his books".
Sasuke bursted in laughter, "kakashi is something".

"Ah! Naruto!" Might Guy approached them with a grin, "I think it's time I let you meet my star pupil"
"Really?!" Naruto grew excited.
"Yes! Tomorrow however, he's practicing for the play. I suppose you are rehearsing as well" he raised an eyebrow.
"....duh" he returned Guy a nervous smile.
"Excellent, I'll allow you guys to continue your date" he bowed and excused himself.

"Date?"
"We're going to be married in a few days, might as well go out" Sasuke shrugged.
"Everything is moving so fast!"
"I'd prefer it a little faster....I can't wait until I claim you as mine" Sasuke stole a kiss catching Naruto off guard.
"Teme! Not so suddenly"
"Dobe! It's your fault for looking so cute"

Extra
"Run through the plan again" Garaa ordered.
"Ok listen, this plan is risky, some lives will be lost but as kings....it's our duty, Garaa and Shikamura are going to knock her out with a shovel that will for some mysterious reason be in the kitchen. Once Sakura is out cold Neji will tie her hands and feet. We don't need her fighting back. Then you'll bring her to me, I'll have the burial spot ready-"

"The only body that's going to get buried down there is yours if i find a shovel near me!" she yelled. The boys looked at Kiba, "the plain failed before it was even initiated".

"Guys! No! This was not the plan!" He yelled before being yanked away by Sakura.
"No no noooooo" His voice echoed through the halls.

Neji grabbed a pencil and scribbled something down,
That's what he gets for falling on me!

Garaa gave him a reassuring pat in the back, "he's paying the consequences"