I

A few days had gone by, Naruto and Sasuke had gotten closer and the pair seemed to be hopelessly in love with one another. Although Naruto would never admit it.
"Where is Lady Tsunade? Two days ago she told me to meet her but she never showed up, she also said it was important" Naruto asked his father as they prepared for dinner.
"She received a letter from a messenger and left without notice"
"That's...strange...I wonder if everything is ok"
"Yes....i'll send a messenger to ask if everything is fine"

"Goodmorning love" Sasuke smiled as he entered the room, he pecked Naruto's cheek and sent Minato a smile.
"Good morning" Minato sulked when Naruto returned Sasuke's kiss, why couldn't his baby give him one too.
Sasuke's smile faded as he sat down, he placed a handkerchief on his lap.

"Something wrong?" Minato asked.
"...no...I just....I've been having dreams....nightmares.....something feels odd" he ran a hand through his hair stressfully.

"What happens...in your dreams?" Naruto faced him in concern.
"There's blood...lots of it...and...people are crying..."

Uchiha Kingdom: (two days prior)
"....Itachi....is gone...." Izumi stared off, she was bleeding from her arm. Lumped over her was a pale and lifeless body. Her husband was dead.
Dead....
"Itachi...wake up..." she whispered, "...please...for me" blood began to drip down her mouth. The kingdom was attacked, her people slaughtered, her comrades beaten, and her husband.....assassinated.

"He's dead? Already?" The man before her grabbed her husband's head and yanked him up, "disappointing, i seriously believed the rumors of this being the strongest kingdom".
"I lost half of my troops for this!" he kicked Izumi to the side. Her body harshly collided with a bookshelf which proceeded to fall over her.
Blood splattered everywhere.

"The king and queen are down....checkmate" he laughed, "lets go Deidra"
"Yes sire" the blonde man bowed, he looked back at the fallen king, "My apologies...king".

Haruno Kingdom: (present time)

"Sakura!" Lady Tsunade cried as she hugged the princess in her arms, "you're ok" she cried.
Sakura remained quiet.
What she had seen....those poor innocent people....tears pricked her eyes as she looked down at her blood stained clothes.
"Neji..." her voice cracked, "He's....gone"
"Sakura no hes ok, we got to him in time....he made it.."
Sakura's eyes widened, she looked at her teacher in relief, "Really?" her voice wavered.
"Yes"
"That's...good..." her eyes closed.
"Sakura...Sakura! Please! Wake up" Lady Tsunade sobbed as Sakura's body went limp.
Sand Kingdom:
"They will pay...dearly" Gaara's older brother grit his teeth, his injured little brother was being treated and was declared to be in critical condition.
"We will make them pay" he sister gripped her brother's arm, tears slid down her cheeks, "Ok...so get better...big sister and big brother are going to take care of it..."

Inuzuka Kingdom:
Akumaru whimpered as his owner was being carried unconsciously, his parents sobbed as they followed.
Akumaru was confused, why was everyone so sad, his owner was alive.
Tomorrow he would wake up again and cause trouble, they'd go on their daily walk and talk about Naruto all day...like always....right...
Akumaru followed his owner's scent desperately.

Nara Kingdom:
"I'm fine..." Shikamaru groaned as his parents planted kisses all over him.
"You saved all your friends...I'm so proud of you" His father cried as he tightly hugged him.

It was true, after the surprise attack all of his friends had become injured. He was in his room during the incident, by the time he got to them they were a bloody mess. He didn't know whether they were alive or dead, he dragged their bodies somewhere safe. One by one.
Some guards came upon them and managed to help them escape safely.

"I'm not a hero dad...." he balled his fist, "I was lucky" he failed to suppress the tears and broke down. He was terrified. So many people were dead. Children, families...

Even the king didn't stand a chance.

Uzumaki Kingdom:

"Everything is fine Sasuke....I'm here.." Naruto placed his hands on his face, he planted a kiss on his lips and flashed him his infamous grin.
"Yeah..." Sasuke smiled, "what's for dinner?"

Uchiha Kingdom (present time)

"Kakashi..." Iruka kneeled down before a small corpse.
Kakashi remained silent. Before them was the same child who greeted Naruto when he first arrived.
"Can he be my bride too?!" The child laughed.
Only now...he was lifeless.

"Search the area for any survivors" Kakashi ordered.
"This is a declaration of war! We will avenge our fallen comrades! We will avenge you..." Kakashi stared at the boy, tears could be seen emerging from his eyes, "the Uzumaki Kingdom will take revenge!"