Juliet

"Romeo oh! Romeo!" Naruto cried as he sulked inside his room.
So the decision had been made.
He was to be wedded to a complete stranger, someone he had no clue over.
And he was a guy!

"Naruto no! This is all wrong! You have to say it with passion! Shakespeare wrote this story based on two lovers who were forbidden to love one another! Star crossed lovers! Haven't you ever been in love!" His theatric tutor sighed disappointingly.

"Love....I love ramen?" Naruto responded nervously.
"No! No! No! The type of love you'd die for"
"I'd die for ramen!" He crossed his arms angrily.

"Come on! Didn't you say you wanted to be the best king for your kingdom! A great king would pour his heart and soul into this! Just think of all the children who will look up to you when you perform up on that stage!" He waved his arms around excitingly.

"I guess....perhaps I would be a little more productive if I wasn't chosen as Juliet! Come on! I'm a guy! Your future king! And I still don't know who Romeo is anyway!"
"Romeo? You mean you haven't been told"

"No! They said it was a surprise! Why?!"
"Well...it is quite a big surprise, it was a very wonderful one for me! That boy knows every line, sigh, and pause to these works of art! Maybe he can teach you a thing or two!"

"Great...just great!" Naruto tangled himself in the sheets.

"Thank you Mighty Guy, I think that's enough torture for my son today" Minato smiled.
"Of Course, I have to attend my other student Lee, I'll see you later young prince"
"Yeah...." he groaned.

The door closed and they were left alone.

"Son..."
"Mmm" Naruto childishly rolled away.
Minato sighed, "Kakashi told me the reasons for your rash actions....."

Naruto jumped up and starred at him with hopeful eyes.
"So lets make a deal"
He furrowed his eyebrow in confusion. Minato found his son's quick change in reactions adorable.

"I'll give you your freedom.....but you'll marry the prince, you'll become his bride....and you'll try to love him.....you have to promise to try to love him"
"But then where's my freedom!? The deal is useless!"
"If!" Minato cleared his throat, "if you do not fall in love within a year....then you're free to divorce him and find who you choose"

"A year?! No way!"
"Or I'll just force you to marry him and you can't divorce him until the day I die!"

Naruto choked on his breath.

Uchiha Kingdom
"The next meeting has been scheduled for tomorrow! This is amazing!" Izumi cheered happily.
Sakura forced a smile and cheered along side her.

"You still have time to rethink your options, it's ok if you....."
"Itachi Uchiha! Your brother has made up his mind! Now shut up!"
"Make me!" Itachi couldn't help but grin.
"You little-"

"Your majesties! Prince Garaa from the Sand Kingdom has arrived!" A guard ran in.
"Sir!" Another guard ran behind him, "Prince Kiba has arrived as well!"

"Hn" Sasuke responded, why were they here?

"I hope you don't mind me inviting them, they're all good friends with Naruto"
"All? How many did you invite?!" Izumi nervously asked.

"Well there's Garaa, Kiba, Neji, Shikamaru, Iruka, and Kakashi!"

Sakura's POV:

Everyone knows, well except the uchihas apparently, that Garaa, Kiba, Neji, and Shikamaru were head over heels for Naruto.
I'm sure they'll handle my problem, Iruka and Kakashi will be useful later.

"I'll handle this" Itachi made his way to the door.
"No!" Sasuke stated loudly.
I smiled, oh Sasuke...even when you're angry you're so dreamy.

"They're Naruto's friends...it's best if we make him feel welcomed tomorrow...I'll let them in"

"It's ok Sasuke, I'll welcome them in if you want"
"No, I'll go"

Sasuke's POV:

Ever since I was a kid no ones ever caught my attention because I had known this day was going to come. I knew I'd be having an arranged marriage and I knew it would be best not to let emotions get in the way.
But right now...
I'm mad for some reason and I haven't even met my fiancé.

I walked towards the entrance.
The halls I passed were large and spacious, big portraits of Itachi, Izumi, and me hung on the walls.

I finally got the the entrance where two large doors stood before me.
"Ok" I forced a smile.
I opened the door slowly.

"Well it's about time! It's freezing out here! Sakura could have given us a heads up!" A tall young man with red marks on his cheek walked in, his dog following after.

"Thank you for the invitation..." the next one had long hair that fell over his back with strange eyes. He wore clean white robes with his kingdom's emblem.
He took out his hand as signal for a handshake.
To my surprise he squeezed my hand tightly which caught me off guard.
"I hear my dear Naruto is getting married to you...heh" he scoffed as he pushed his way in.

The next one was even stranger. He just stood there with a death glare. He had fiery red hair with a red marking on his forehead.
who are these people?!

"Naruto is breathtaking isn't he?" He asked suddenly.
"....I'd like to think so....I have yet to meet him" I responded.
The red head laughed and shook his head, "well then this should be easy" he walked inside.

Are they....are they all in love with Naruto?!