War?

The morning was quiet. The sun was barely  beginning to peak from the horizon creating a comforting red light which caressed my skin.
I rose up from my bed slowly and quietly not wanting to wake the small little human who was silently snoring.

Sasuke was tangled in between the sheets besides our 4 month old baby.

His black hair was sticking out everywhere like spikes.

"Mommy" someone muttered.

i turned around facing my daughter, Jochi, who had woken up as well.

"Morning love" I smiled, she returned a drowsy smile before curling up in her bed again.

I grabbed a robe and made my way down the large hall way.
Before I could make it to my destination however, I heard someone crying from the last room so I curiously peaked inside.

"Sasuke..." Sakura sniffed.
She buried her face into the pillow.
"Sakura?" I whispered.

She turned around in shock facing me with red puffy eyes.
"Is everything all right?"

"No....." she sniffed.
"Sakura-"
"You took my happiness Naruto!" She sobbed, she angrily pushed me aside to be able to reach for a pair of scissors resting on her make up table.

"Goodbye Naruto, I'll take care of Sasuke" she frowned. Her makeup was smeared everywhere.
Then I noticed something.
Her room was filled with pictures of me and Sasuke. My face was scratched out and replaced with hers while the baby pictures were neatly placed on her desk with the label mommy's sweetheart.

"Sakura..." I nervously tried walking away.
She shook her head before pointing the sharp end towards me and charging in my direction.

"SAKURA!" I yelled as I shot up from my bed.
I was sweating and shaking.

I looked around in fear for Sakura.
Then I realized......I was dreaming.

"Sakura.....would you hurt me?" I muttered.

Sasuke's POV:
"Good morning brother!" Itachi grinned as he walked into my room.
I groaned and rolled over to continued sleeping.
"Oh forgive me brother, I just thought you'd thank me for waking you up to get ready for Naruto on his first day"
My eyes shot open, "Naruto!" I sat up right away.

Itachi continued grinning, "Garaa already prepared himself and reserved a spot next to Naruto, I think I saw him making his way to his room actually"

"Why didn't you stop him!"
"There's no rule against it, besides Naruto needs a friend on his first day"

"Sir!" Someone barged into the room.

"I'm sorry for the sudden intrusion but we have just received a letter from our General, our boarders have been attacked! It was a surprise attack, there was casualties and-"
The smile on his face was instantly wiped away, "Send men along the boarder! Have anything suspicious be reported immediately!"
"Right away you're majesty!" He kneeled before running out the room.

"Itachi...." I muttered worriedly, "whats going on?"
".....It's nothing.....dress yourself" he muttered before quickly exiting the room.

Naruto's POV:

"Good Morning my lord" A maid smiled as she entered my room.

I smiled as I slipped into my silk robe.

"Shall I prepare the bath"
"No....it's alright, I'd prefer it later on"
"Of course, is there anything you need?"

"Yes....where is Sasuke?"
"My majesty is in his room getting dressed, would you like me to send a message"
"No thank you, everything's alright. I'll be down for breakfast in a bit" I smiled sweetly.
Her cheeks turned a bit red as she excused herself from the room.

"Naruto" someone else walked in as the maid left.
"....Neji...." i smiled as he walked in with a rose.

"What's with the rose?" I raised an eyebrow as he sat on the bed.

"I thought it would make you happy...." Neji frowned as he saw my confused expression.

I laughed softly at his adorable expression, "it's a lovely gesture Neji, thank you" I smiled as his frown disappeared back to his normal serious face.

"NARUTO!!!" Kiba yelled as he walked through the halls.
"Ughh..." Neji mumble to himself.

"Garaa!" Kiba suddenly yelped before there was a loud bang.

Everything went quiet before the door slightly opened.

"Naru...." a quiet Garaa met eyes with Neji. A wave of tension over flowed the room.

"I brought you some freshly squeezed orange juice" he muttered coldly.
Sometimes I couldn't tell what he was feeling, he was always serious, there was rarely any change in his expressions.

Come to think of it, I've only seen him cry.

"Wasn't Kiba outside too?" Neji questioned.

"Kiba.....no?" He questioned, I shook my head as I took the orange juice.

Sasuke's POV:

"Where's Naruto?" I asked as I sat down at the dinner table.

"Kiba, Garaa, and Neji went to call him, he'll be down any minute now" shikamaru muttered as he sat down looking at the ceiling. It was odd, just yesterday he was really energetic.

"Good morning my fellow peasants!" Sakura smiled to the maids passing, she rubbed Shikamaru's head as she passed him. He gave her an irritated look before going back to starring at nothing in particular.

"I have an announcement to make!"

Sakura's POV:

"I've officially accepted the marriage proposal sent from the Nara kingdom, therefore, from this day on I am Shikamaru's bride to be" I looked directly towards Sasuke to find some type of reaction.
Yes Sasuke, I'm getting married.
I'm no longer gonna be available.

".....me? Married....to you....."
I turned around to face my 'fiancé'
His face was light shade of green.

"Prince Shikamaru!" The maids panicked.

"Shikamaru!!!" I yelled.