Ignite: Part 1

Kakashi looked at Iruka train in the field. He was sitting by a tree reading his favorite book which just so happened to seem a lot like this situation. Just like in the writings, Iruka was bent over with his legs spread apart, well obviously for two very different reasons.
Kakashi could imagine himself being near his comrade, slipping his hand down his thigh and sending shivers throughout his body. If only he knew how much he yearned for his body, how badly he wanted to make him a moaning mess.
"Quit awing Kakashi" Iruka shouted back as he finished his stretches.

Kakashi found himself turned on by Iruka's skilled perceptiveness.
Well.. it would be completely true if he could use those skills to figure out his feelings towards him.

"I knew it, you are reading those inappropriate books again" Iruka muttered in his ear. Kakashi nearly slammed the man onto the ground....which wouldn't be a bad idea.
"You should just find someone to make those wet dreams a reality already"
"I've been meaning too" Kakashi muttered truthfully, Iruka was taken back a bit. He knew Kakashi was blunt but to admit something like this so carelessly...

"Who are the candidates?" He took a seat beside him with a sigh. Kakashi paused, he knew that if he said Iruka the man would probably murder him there and then.
"Well...there's a man who caught my eye" he started, he felt Iruka shift a bit. "You're into...men"
Kakashi was shocked, he thought everyone was aware. Could this be why he never noticed his feelings, could Iruka be more dense then he first imagined?!

"I'm sorry if i sounded rude! I simply thought you were a womanizer who lived for sleeping with women- uh! No! That's not what i meant! I really respect you! You're my closest friend-"
"It's ok....but..." he smirked, "you're only half right"
"Half?"
"I don't live for the mere reason of putting women in between my bed sheets, now I only want him. Every thought I have is about him, everytime i wake up the first in my mind is him, it's frustrating really....i never thought i would fall so hard for someone" Kakashi closed his book and stuffed it back away. He laughed and turned to look at the man responsible for his recklessness.
"Iruka-"
"Don't say a word," he muttered. Kakashi could not believe his eyes, before him was the most adorable sight he ever laid eyes upon.
"You....you really like this person don't you" Iruka covered his scarlet cheeks. He was blushing furiously....maybe...he...figured it out.
"I do"
"I see..."
"A lot.....so much....when I see him I just want to corner him and tease him, I want to taste him, feel him-"
"You really are dirty minded" he managed to calm himself down, although the red in his cheeks was still clearly visible.
"Back to work!" He cleared his throat before turning away.

"...Iruka..."
He continued walking.
"He looks a lot like you"
Kakashi smiled at the sight of his bright red ears.

Inside the Castle:
Minato had no intentions of losing sight of his soon to be son in law, at first it was nice to see his son getting along with Sasuke but now he just wanted the man to leave his baby alone.
Sasuke sat next to Naruto...a little bit too close for Minato's liking.
"Sasuke!" he yelled hoping to stop him before he got closer, "I'd like to show you something, Naruto, make sure everything you packed is in your room
Naruto gave his dad a strange look before nodding and heading to his room.
"What is it you would like to show me your majesty"
"Please call me Minato, follow me this way"
"Yes of course" then walked through the large hall towards the biggest room in the castle.

"My son is all I have, he and I have suffered great tragedies. After his mother died it seemed as if the light that burned inside him was completely extinguished. It took three months to finally see him smile again... and it wasn't thanks to me. Iruka, Kakashi, and the others helped him fight through. I, on the other hand, buried myself in work. I wanted to block out the idea and pretend as if everything was the same. I was a coward, I was so selfish that I even forgot my own son. But after i saw his smile i knew that Kushina was still with us. She was watching over us the entire time"

"I see...When my parents passed away all i could think of was revenge. I wanted someone to pay for what had happened. It wasn't fair, they were good people. Being a brat I caused lots of trouble for my brother without realizing he was also in grief. Not only did he have to fight through the pain, he also had a kingdom to rule over. I want to repay him for everything he has done, so when he asked me to have an arranged marriage I wasted no time to accept and now i don't think i'll ever be able to repay him. He gave me the chance to meet the most beautiful being, I am more than certain that Naruto is the love of my life. Sir, without contracts or negotiations, i would like to ask for your son's hand in marriage"
Minato was stunned.
"Teme" Naruto had overheard, "We're already engaged"