Introduction/Characters

Alphas- are generally dominant and able to impregnate Omegas. Alphas usually have a knot when aroused, and are very controlling most of the time. Can fight anyone to death when their mate is being bothered or anything.

(Jaehyun, Johnny, Lucas, Yuta, Namjoon, Jungkook, Chanyeol, Jackson, Seungcheol)

Betas- are subordinate to Alphas and may or may not be able to impregnate Omegas; in some fanworks Betas aren't present and the trope is known as Alpha/Omega, in others they take the role and functions of Omegas and Omegas aren't present. Betas are often presented as having "normal" human anatomy with none of the special attributes of Alphas or Omegas.

(Mark L, Taeil, Changbin, Doyoung)

Omegas- Omegas are self-lubricating and have the ability to become pregnant, sometimes referred to as being bred or mated. Lovers may form pair-bonds with a special connection with telepathic or empathetic qualities. Paired Alphas may be jealous and possessive of their mate, while the Omega becomes submissive. Omegas and Alphas may go into heat and need to have sex; this may be the only time Omegas are fertile.

(Taeyong, Ten, Jungwoo, Donghyuk(or Haechan same shit), Jin, Jimin, Baekhyun, Jinyoung, Jeonghan)

Ruts- occur in alphas, and are similar to heats in terms of how it makes the alpha feel. When an alpha comes into contact with the pheromones of an omega in heat(as being mates)they become aroused and go into rut, which is essentially an unquenchable need to stick their dick in the omega at hand. This can lead to violence, random alphas off the streets trying to break in, and a good many dub-con/non-con sexual acts. All alphas are subject to this, but alphas which are bonded to another omega, or alphas that are closely biologically related to omegas, find the rut to be calmer, and more resistible

Heats- only occur in omegas, and can generally last anywhere from a few hours to a week depending on the fertility of the omega. The more fertile an omega is, the longer and more intense their heats are. An omega's first heat can occur anywhere from age 10 to age 17, which triggers the start of puberty for an omega. Heats are a large part of the omegaverse and some verses of omegaverse can have them happen as often as once a month and as rare as once a year. for a male omega, this is the only time they are fertile.

Alpha voice- Where the sound of their voice is more stronger and powerful. Filled with dominance, and attracts the omega to come by. Sometimes betas.

Omega voice- More of a cuter and lighter, prettier tone, and has the submissive type. Has the endurance of attracting the pure alpha to follow do them. And sometimes attract on Betas too.

TRUE ALPHA- Where one pure alpha is the main alpha to be the ruler and attract any kind of beta or omega. Where the true alpha can make a choice into becoming the next future wolf, and this only happens once in every 100 years. Attracting every single beta, pure alpha and omega, this one can dominate them all. Being the most strongest, powerful, and most best leader.

(Jung Jaehyun)

((a/n: Edit))

Omegas: have female genitalia regardless of primary gender
Alphas: have male genitalia regardless of primary gender
Betas: have their respective genitalia according to their primary gender