||.1

All Wolfpack's have leaders and places to be around at, and this one is called, the Bloodmoon pack. A powerful pack with lots of hunting missions and many practicing fighting with each other, in case if there's were any attacks. They're humans, but they're not the normal kinds, they have sense of smell, ruts and some sorts of things like that.

"Man fuck off! I got this first than you!" A short alpha shouted by taking back his plate of food away from the taller alpha. "Fuck you! I got it too! GIVE ME THE OTHER HALF!!" Shouted a much deeper taller male. The two alphas then growled towards each other and started to attack with fistful hard punches. "Stupid shorty!" "Shut the fuck up dumbass—OW OW OW!!!" Both the alphas were being pulled away harshly by the two leaders.

"Ow! What the actual fuck Jaehyun!" Jaehyun being the top dominant alpha, because everyone knows the scent he has, was to never mess with a true alpha. "You were punching Yuta in the stomach, so I had to do something to stop you stupid ass" exclaimed the dominant leader.

Yuta...was the one laughing after hearing what Jaehyun had said. He was held by the second leader, Johnny Seo. "Oh just because Lucas is being scolded and told, doesn't mean for you to laugh Nakamoto Yuta..." growled the older male. Yuta stopped his laugh then just mumbled out a "sorry" and left to be with Doyoung.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes, and decided to leave Lucas there, but with the beta, Mark Lee.

Over in the main office....

Jaehyun was searching on some files for missions, but then soon gets interrupted with a loud squeaky scream. The alphas eyes became red, and he got out of his chair and office and went straight to the crowd. He growled at each one, giving signals to make way for him. As he got through, he saw his best friend Johnny there with an arm in his grip.

As Jaehyun looked down to the body on the floor with his head down, he became very curious and wanted to see who this boy was.

"I wanna see him fully" he ordered. Johnny nodded and threw the small boy onto the floor. "Next time you better not climb through the door like that..."

Once the boy was looking up to the alpha, Jaehyun then got a scent of something sweet. Mate. It was the smell of strawberry shortcake. "An omega?" He said with shocking tone in his voice, and the others then gasped seeing an omega there, since it's been awhile seeing one inside their pack. They do see omegas out of their pack, but in their territory, it's rare.

••••••••••••••••••••

Alright! First chapter and we doing this!

GOTTA LUHAN!