||.4⚠️

Jaehyun knocked on the door a bit harder but not too harsh, so he wouldn't frighten the small omega. When he knocked on it he didn't get no response but he did receive the door open slightly, and was kinda surprised from Taeyong.

Oh god...I can smell his sweet scent again..it's so strong I won't be able to control myself..

"J-Jaehyun?" Jaehyun stopped himself from getting inside the room and doing such things to Taeyong. "C-could y-you being m-me w-water please?" Taeyong made such adorable eyes to Jaehyun, something omegas can do to attract an alpha to get what they want. Jaehyun couldn't resist and so he returned the favor back.

"Uh y-yeah...lemme get you uhhh water..." Jaehyun then felt stupid since he never stutters. He is blaming the omega for making him feel weak but in a good way.

He made his towards the kitchen and grabbed a cup filled it up with ice and water and went back to Taeyong. As he came back to him, Taeyong was breathing really hard and looked very messy from his heat. Jaehyun was really trying his hardest to not jump at him, the good thing is he isn't in his rut and he's thanking god for this.

"Hey Yongie if you want I can give anything more to help you in your heat.." offered Jaehyun. Taeyong tried to not look selfish but he really wanted the alphas shirt. He got closer to Jaehyun and was sniffing his scent to make him feel better which it did but it was making him weaker.

Jaehyun noticed this and decided to go inside the room and take off his own shirt he has on right there and passes it to Taeyong. The omega whimpers saying "w-why are y-y-you giving me y-your shirt?" He asked while blushing. He flushed in red as he saw the alpha's bare abs and biceps. He wanted to kiss those delicious pecks and touch those amazing abs and—"Hello? Taeyong aren't you gonna go back to your nest?" asked Jaehyun. Taeyong nodded and quickly but struggling, walked over back to the alphas bed, and tried to find the perfect spot to be in his heat.

((a/n: oh uh idk if some of y'all know or idk I put it down but when an omega is in heat, they usually create something to calm them down or help them and it's called a nest...well I'm bad at explaining but I'll show a pic

This is the stuff they usually have not all of them are necessary but the ones are mainly blankets, pillows, bed, stuffed animals, more blankets

This is the stuff they usually have not all of them are necessary but the ones are mainly blankets, pillows, bed, stuffed animals, more blankets. Just so y'all know;) ))

Jaehyun then went inside his room to his drawer, and grabbed out a black button up shirt and put it on buttoning the buttons and then turned to see how Taeyong was doing and saw how the omega was hugging onto one of his black pillows. He wanted to help him so bad, but he wouldn't want to bite him by accident. So he immediately left the room leaving the poor omega in his room on his bed with the nest.

Once he left he went into his private room. That was the place that had all the things he needs for researching and other stuff that he has in the secret room. He walks in and goes to the computer to do something very important.

After awhile being in there, he heard a small knock on the door and caused him to snap out of his head and go out towards the door. "Oh Taeyong! Was there something that you need? Do you need more blankets? Another of my shirts? One of my—" he was cut off by a whine. "I w-want you!!" Jaehyun made wide eyed from what he was hearing. It was only close to midnight since he's been in the room for almost five hours long.

Taeyong realized what he said and covered his mouth and flushed even more from what he told to the alpha. "I'm s-sorry!! I am in h-heat! A-and I-I don't know w-w-what's happening to m-me!" The omega started crying. Jaehyun was feeling sorry for him as much as he wanted to help him through his heat, he just couldn't, it would be such a wrong move to do.

"Here Yongie, why don't you go back in my room and just try to take a nap...that could probably help you feel better.." he didn't want to see Taeyong cry anymore as it broke his heart. He hates when the omega cries. "o-ok..." was all Taeyong said before walking back to the room. Jaehyun was seeing how much Taeyong kept on fidgeting while walking, wasn't his fault that he was struggling, he was in heat.

Then Jaehyun saw the time and it says 12:34 am. Hmm, I need to go to work tomorrow...

He then walked over to his bedroom, knocked onto it, a small "come in" was said and Jaehyun just walked in and grabbed grabbed an old blanket from his closet and before he left he hears "wait! P-please don't g-go..y-you s-s-s-should stay with m-me..." Jaehyun didn't want to hurt the omega's feelings but he denied nicely. "Sorry Yongie, if I stay with you I'll lose myself..." he explained. Taeyong understood.

"I'm going to sleep on my couch until your heat is gone ok?"

"ok..."

Then the alpha left his room and went straight downstairs to his living room and the good thing about his couch, it was those really big wide couches to take naps very comfortably.

Well there you guys are Im so sowwy!!! I know I took too long I was just like in a depressing situation like I'm in band and I have done things, and like there's rumors about me and someone, and then we got the virus which I'm not even worried about cause like it's just like the flu but also like people who are 55+ are kinda doomed but like if you're someone that's 55- then you're good. Also I am going to Mexico during my spring break to visitar a mi familia.

THERE'S SO MUCH DRAMA ABOUT ME AND MY FRIEND. I'm only 16 and I am done with school. Also I love you all my lovely cutie babies🥺🥺😍😍😩😩 besides i went to the NCT 127 rodeo concert on Tuesday and I had so much fun!!!

Oh uh one more thing

Just another self reveal!!!

Anyways,

GOTTA DIP!!!!'