||.3⚠️

Jaehyun was stroking a bit faster and created some low moans, Taeyong was moaning a bit more loudly but they were coming out airy and as whimpers.

Taeyong was close to his orgasm to help himself to get his heat away for a bit. As to both males were basically masterbasting...but then something caught Jaehyun to stop as he heard the doorbell ring. Oh shit I forgot my brother was coming...he then had to put his dick back inside his pants and zip up his pants. Looks like you have to wait. He hears the doorbell ring once again and hurried to the front door. As soon as he got there he opens it and greets his older brother. "Hey Ethan"((a/n: I'm making up characters because I don't know who to put))

His brother Jung Ethan came inside and noticed something very strange, there was this scent that came out of nowhere, and it triggered a bit to his senses. "Jaehyun, is there like something very sweet coming from the kitchen or from your bedroom?" He asked his younger brother. "Oh it's probably coming from the kitchen dude..."

When Jaehyun said that, Ethan then shrugged it off and went walking to the kitchen yet still smelling that same smell. "I swear to fucking god, I know it's from an omega!" Ethan was getting triggered as the scent was getting too powerful, yet Jaehyun came up to his brother and punched him in the face. Ethan fell over and looked up to his younger sibling as if he was crazy.

"Dude the fuck was that about?!" "I don't know man..but it's an omega and he's mine" Jaehyun growled to Ethan. Ethan then got back up with a harmed expression "look little brother, I would never go up to an omega and mate with them, besides that disrespectful to one, but you could've told me before I got punched by your fucking fist...as a matter of fact don't do that again, I understand that you're main alpha but still.." Jaehyun then felt bad for him since he really couldn't control himself as his inner true alpha just came out and did the things he wouldn't really want to do.

"Sorry dude, didn't mean to, but you're always welcome to grab something to eat from my fridge" "Jaehyun-ah I'm not here to eat, I came here to talk about the news that happened to mom" Jaehyun made confused worried eyes to Ethan "wait what happened to her?" Asked the young alpha. "She got into an accident today with her boss in the passenger seat–" "WHAT?!" "Calm down, i know it's scary but she's at the hospital still alive, thing is the car crash was very sudden, because they crashed with another car with no one in it.." Jaehyun then got confused.

"So you came here to have you and I to look for these people who did this to mom and her boss, Mr Im?" The older alpha "Yes, but also I want you to bring some of the alphas from you pack The bloodmoon...you guys have no idea how powerful you guys are" Jaehyun hummed to his brother's words, and thought about his idea. "Well...I'll think about it, right now I just to handle something myself..." Ethan sighed and then came up to the younger man and patted his shoulder. "It's fine bro, just wondering since you guys are the toughest men I could ever know..well I'll see you later or next time dude I gotta go" he left and Jaehyun stood there alone thinking, until something caught him off guard and that was the fragrance of the little omega had disappeared.

His scent is gone??? Unless...

He then made his way to his room but knocked very gently to not to scare Taeyong away. "Taeyong? Are you ok in there?" A little whimper came through, and Jaehyun assumed he was asleep. God how will I take care of him??? He's too precious to be left in my house not guarded by me...

FINALLY!!! I am back again...sorry for my disappearance, I've been in a depressing mood throughout 2019...but here we are in 2020 and I'm more happier since I've lost 30 lbs in 2 months..I used to be 196 lbs to 166 lbs...I'm PROUD OF MYSELF...oof guys I'm also 16, can't believe my school ALMOST had a school shooting back in December 10th, and now there's so much drama but it's left in 2019...only right now since Trump sent the Air Force U.S Army go to Iran and kill the leader in Iran...well all I know is I missed you guys...I've been un-active and now I'm trying my best to be more active

Anyways,

GOTTA LUHAN!!!