||.5

Uh I think I kinda messed up the plot, but like idk it's pretty bad •~•

"Dude I do not care if you're trying to protect him! He's an omega man!!! An omega!!"

Taeyong was reacting to all the alphas and betas that were in the room. He was still in heat and he felt his cheeks turn hot and red.

He hated the feeling of stares from men, because of a terrible experience he had when he was 11. Jaehyun growled at all of them for being inappropriate towards the only omega.

Taeyong was scared of leaving Jaehyun's side, which is why he has his arm embraced with the taller male.

For the alpha, he was struggling from the heavy sweet scent coming from Taeyong that he just wanted to just shove the boy down to the floor and claim him on that spot.

He was thinking so wrong and was completely ignoring what the alpha was saying in front of him. "What? Sorry I wasn't p-paying attention" the taller alpha groaned and repeated himself. "I said do you want me to take care of some of these alphas in here? They won't stop saying such disgusting stuff to him.."

Jaehyun looks down and then right there he knew how terrified the poor omega looked. It shows in his face. Cause all he heard from the other men were

Here pretty pretty little omega come to my lap

Why don't you come with me and I can show you my 'room'

Show me your pretty face

Get your fucking ass on my dick!

I'll show you how to 'ride' on a horse baby

They were getting out of hand.

Jaehyun roared and caught everyone's attention. He had came in front of Taeyong, looking very protective of him.

"If I hear any of you say one more nasty or inappropriate comment about Taeyong! I will have you up in my kill list! Do you understand?!" And with that, the men stopped and didn't bother to mess with their leader.

Good..."uh Jaehyun?" He suddenly heard a deep voice behind him and turned around. "What?" He answered so unmannered "well we received a letter from your brother saying—" "my brother? I literally saw him a day ago, what's he doing?"

"Well uh here you go, saying that we need to get going to fight.." Jaehyun knew he was supposed to send some of his men but he didn't know by today.

He nodded in agreement and sent off some crews of alphas and betas off. "Johnny!" The tall alpha came by "yes Jaehyun?" "I need you to go with group 13! They will leave tomorrow morning and I am going with them as well.." ordered Jaehyun. Johnny nodded "but what about Taeyong? Won't he need to go with you?"

Jaehyun nearly forgot as he was too busy thinking plans for the mission.

Oh no...I can't leave him here..these horny ass alphas will probably try to get to him!!

"I guess I have no choice but to bring him along..I cannot leave him here with these alphas" Johnny nodded in understand meant and ran off towards group 13.

Jaehyun then turned around as he heard the omega whine. "What's happening Hyunie? I-is there a war going on?" Taeyong made his eyes bigger to have the alphas attention on him only. "Not a war, it's just a mission to figure who's been behind the accident on my mother and her boss" he replied.

Taeyong looked down, wanting to cry.

He started crying.

Jaehyun was shocked when Taeyong started crying.

"Hey what's wrong?" He got no reply but a small hug. "Jaehyun does that mean I have to s-stay? I-I won't be able to g-go with you.." it broke the alphas heart to hear the omegas voice crack. He pulled back and lifted Taeyong's chin, to make direct eye contact with him. Tears were running down, nose runny, mouth trembling, and wide doe eyes sparkling with stars.

He hated seeing Taeyong like this.

"Shhh, don't worry, you're coming with me, just make sure to take some pills for your heat that why no alpha could harm you.." he pulled Taeyong into a small hug, "I'm not in heat anymore.." Jaehyun pulled back and smiled and patted the small ones head.

He walked over to two alphas.

"This is mine!" "Fuck you I saw it first—could you stop doing that?!" Jaehyun rolled his eyes at the two. "Yuta stop trying to be more dominant than Lucas, you should know that he can beat you up with just his foot?" Taeyong giggled when he heard the alpha say that, and the one named Lucas started cracking up.

Yuta looked over to Taeyong and came up to him. In an instant, Jaehyun made his eyes turn into gold—the eye color for an alpha to get aggressive, towards Yuta.

Taeyong didn't look scared when the alpha was staring at him, in fact he was amazed on how beautiful the man was. He smelled the alpha was already mated to someone.

Taeyong smiled and shakily gave him a hug. Yuta looked a bit confused but he then gave the omega a hug back. Jaehyun had calmed down but he did release an awful smell. When an alpha is jealous, they release a terrible smell.

"H-how come you hugged me?" Taeyong giggled. "Well you seem nice and friendly and I think you can be one of my friends" Yuta then smiled and nodded. I'm nice...he kept repeating that over and over in his head.

Jaehyun came over and grabbed Taeyong's wrist, dragging him to his office.

"Ow! Why'd you do that for? Y-you hurt my wrist..."

The alpha saw how Taeyong looked hurt, very hurt. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you—I was just—I was just—" then the moment happened, he was shocked when Taeyong had shushed him with his own lips smashed with his own.

———

Well there you guys have it, uh so like, hope you children of mine enjoyed it :] oh I'm trying my best to update!!

GOTTA BLAST!!!