Part 4

Lonnie enters the room with a frown on her face. She holds a small duffle bad looped around her left shoulder. She ignores Adora, not caring how she feels about it. Lonnie nearly glances at her, just to see Adora's reaction, but holds back.
She walks to her bed stand, and places the duffel bag on the top bunk. Adora only watches in confusion, wondering if she should say the words forming in her mouth.
Lonnie finally sighs, and her breath slightly hitched as anger fills her voice. She looks over at Adora in rage and remorse, which actually surprises her.
"Is it true?" Lonnie asks Adora, but no matter what she is going to get an answer.
Adora watches in confusion as her eyes widen. She wonders what she did while she was brainwashed, and how much it put an impact on her friends.
"Is that why Catra scratches the picture?" Adora thinks to herself, accidentally not answering Lonnie's question.
      "Adora!" Lonnie harshly says to her, shocking both of them. "Is it true?"
      Adora pauses at her question. She believes it's true, but a bad feeling arouses in her gut every time she says or even thinks that. She doesn't understand why though.
       "Yeah, I guess," Adora tells Lonnie.
       "You guess?" Lonnie yells out in rage towards Adora. "You joined the rebellion and fought with them against us! You shot our own men! You fought us just a couple hours ago and all you have to say for it is I guess?"
        Adora watches Lonnie rage consume her. Her eyes are large and directly glare at Adora. Her teeth are hidden, but they are grinding against each other. Her arms are firmly pressed against the bed, trying to hold back her anger.
        Adora's eyes are wide with guilt and fear. Her lower lip trembles as she slowly grips her own arms with her hands. The silence from both of them leaves an awkward presence inside of her.
"I'm sorry," Adora sadly says to Lonnie as a few small tears form in her eyes. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen,"
Lonnie remains silent, never responding to Adora's words. Tears start to form in her eyes too, and she grips onto her bed even tighter. She looks at Adora in anger, and quickly looks away.
Lonnie quickly heads off, leaving Adora alone in the room. Her feet march off and pound against the metal flooring as she does so, but a few small drops of tears land on the floor.
       Adora's eyes are wide, but they have to be squeezed shut since the tears start to painfully sting her eyes. She tilts her head down in shame as she feels a small fish of wind blow against her.
      She tries to see her own reflection once again, trying to figure out what's going on, but it wouldn't show. The room grows very dim and has very little light in it, or maybe it just feels like that to her.
       "Are you just hanging out here by yourself?" a familiar voice says out to her.
       Adora quickly turns around with hope-filled eyes. The thoughts of fear that clouded her mind starts to fade. A small smile forms on her face as she sees Catra smirking at her.
       "Catra!" Adora yells out in joy as she runs up to hug her.
        Catra is a bit resistant at first as she tries to dodge Adora's hug attacks, but eventually Adora gets her way. Her arms tightly wrap themselves around Catra's waist, and Catra's expression is full of embarrassment, disgust, but also happiness.
       "Did Shadow Weever make you stay in here all day?" Catra asks Adora as her left eyebrow raises.
       "Yeah, it was really weird," Adora says to Catra. "What happened while I was gone?"
        Catra's eyes widen with fear as her ears drop a little. Her tail stays frozen at Adora's question, but she quickly returns back to normal.
       "Well, I'm the force commander now," Catra smoothly tells Adora with a slight smirk. "And everyone in the Horde actually believes that you are with the rebellion. We may actually be capturing Queen Angela, so her kingdom's not going to be a problem. So I guess there was some use of you being in the rebellion for awhile,"
         "Very funny Catra," Adora happily says in a sad tone as her voice dims. "How did Shadow Weever figure it all out?"
       Catra pauses at Adora's question at first. Her eyes remain calm, but Adora can tell that something is still up. Catra looks around the room for a few seconds before eyeing Adora once again.
       "How am I suppose to know?" Catra asks Adora as she puts her claws out. "Shadow Weever didn't tell me one thing about what happened to you,"
      "Then Shadow Weever knows?" Adora asks Catra with curiosity in her eyes.
      "You plan on going to see her," Catra tells Adora as she crosses her arms at her. "Or break into her room,"
       Adora's eyes widen with shock. Normally, she would expect Catra to act in excitement for her rule breaking motives. She starts to wonder if Catra has actually grown mature.
      She remains silent, not really knowing what to says. Catra finally places her hand on top of Adora's shoulder, and her smirk quickly grows large.
      "Without me by your side?" Catra happily says to Adora as she raises her eyebrow.
      Adora huffs out in a kiddish tone as the air from her lips blow a strand of her hair away from her head. She rolls her eyes at Catra's display and gives into the craziness.
      "We sure are," Adora says out to Catra.