Part 9

Shadow Weever patiently waits in her room with her hands closing into fists. They hide in her sleeves though, blocking the view from Lord Hordak's vision.
      He sits there like he's a mighty king and he glares at her in anger. His pet thing sits on his lap, hoping but never to be pet.
"My Lord, what brings you here at such a sudden time?" Shadow Weever says with a tone of spiteful words to him.
Her eyes narrow towards him and shadows lurk behind her. She can feel her own fists clutch onto themselves tighter in rage. The shadows behind her now stay still, and glare towards Lord Hordak.
"I can discuss the matters with you whenever I please," Lord Hordak snaps at Shadow Weever. "And you have disobeyed me once more by retrieving the Force Commander,"
"But my Lord," Shadow Weever stutters out. "Adora willingly came back to us. She's with the Horde,"
"And how do you know she's not a spy for the rebellion," Lord Hordak spats out towards Shadow Weever. "Just when we have Queen Moon the old Force Commander returns and wants to reunite with the Horde. How do you know she won't betray us again? I won't allow it!"
"My Lord, she won't cross any of us again," Shadow Weever politely informs Lord Hordak while trying to keep in all of the rage inside. "I assure you, Adora hasn't done anything. Those princesses are learning new tricks..."
The second she said princess, Shadow Weever's voice grows more harsh and she knows she has Lord Hordak wrapped around her shadow finger. She pauses in the middle of her sentence, hoping for a slight increase in Hordak's curiosity, which succeeds.
His ears perk up a little bit, only enough to be noticeable. The creature on his lap suddenly glances towards her with wide and shocked eyes. Lord Hordak himself seems interested in what Shadow Weever said.
"What new tricks are these princesses learning exactly?" Lord Hordak asks Shadow Weever as his eyes slightly narrow towards her.
"They are learning new magic that you call parlor tricks," Shadow Weever says in an angry tone. "They use magic to deceive and hypnotize our soldiers into joining their forces. Soon enough, everyone will turn against each other. Your soldiers will no longer wish to serve you. Instead, they'll serve the Queen of Brightmoon and their putrid rebellion. It's only luck that the Force Commander was able to get out of her hypnosis state with a bit of my magic, but I don't know who else among the Horde could be ensnared by the princesses' dark powers,"
         Lord Hordak only stays silent as his pet continues to stare towards the camera. Both of them remain silent, and Shadow Weever nearly smirks. Her breath stays slow and steady despite her wanting to lash out in rage though.
      "If the rebellion are learning new tricks, hen we must not let them use their magic from the start," Lord Hordak says in a deep and terrifying voice as his fist pounds against his arm chair.
       "There is good news with your request My Lord," Shadow Weever politely informs Lord Hordak. "I recently used my magic to study how they were able to use such magic from the start. They use a potion instead of actual magic, so we can easily rid them of the ingredients,"
       "Then destroy these ingredients before any more of my soldiers get brainwashed into joining the rebellion," Lord Hordak says to Shadow Weever. "You better not be lying to me just to protect that girl,"
      "You don't need to worry in the slightest Lord Hordak," Shadow Weever hisses out to him as she nearly spats our dark magic towards the screen. "I am completely numb over the Force Captain,"
       Lord Hordak seems hesitant before ending the call. Even his pet seems a bit off balance. Yet he only narrows his eyes towards Shadow Weever before ending the transmission.
       Shadow Weever turns her back towards the screen and the shadows around her slowly disappear and withdraw towards her. The shadows growl in anger as she conceals them in her magic once more.
       "This time, she won't betray me again," Shadow Weever says to herself in rage before leaving the room to find Adora.
        Adora is in her room, resting with Catra in the same bed.  (OMG!!!) She peacefully sleeps there, hoping no nightmares would trail in her head, but at the same time, she can't fall asleep. Whenever she tries something in her mind forces her to stay up.
        Her eyes are wide open in a trance like state as her fingers tightly clutch onto the top of the blanket. Her body shakes a little, no matter how much she tries to keep it still.
       The same thoughts roll through her mind when Shadow Weever took away her memories and when she back lashed against Glimmer. One of her first friends she met in the rebellion, and she just turns her back on her just like that.
      "I'm sorry Glimmer," Adora thinks to herself as a few small strands of tears roll down her cheeks. "I'm trying to do my best to make it up to you, but I don't know how. The Horde has me trapped right inside of their clutches and Shadow Weever will figure out that I have my memories back eventually. She probably already knows now.............. this was so much easier when you and Bow were around to help me get through this, but now, I can't trust anyone in the Horde,"
       She lets those thoughts trial inside her head, having each one strip away her confidence piece by piece. Catra casually sleep in a little ball, which Adora can't help but find cute, so that helps her a little bit.
       Suddenly, someone or something bangs against the door. Adora quickly gets up, startling Catra along the way. She screeches a bit like a cat and bumps into the ladder to the top bunk, which Adora can't help but laugh a bit.
       "Was this your version of payback for me picking on you, cause if it is, you need a lesson or two," Catra scowls at Adora while rolling her eyes.
       Shadow Weever enters the room with a stern glare towards both Adora and Catra. Catra gulps a little as her ears lower in a singe of fear and her back straightens. Adora watches Shadow Weever in shock as her eyes grow wide and her body freezes itself.
      Shadow Weever doesn't seem to care about both of their reactions as she acts focused to discuss matters with them instead of just entering the room for no reason. Her hands smoothly clasp each other and she seems relaxed.
        "Shadow Weever," Adora says out in confusion. "What are you doing here so late?"
       "I am here to speak with you, Adora," Shadow Weever kindly says to her, yet chills still run up Adora's spine. "It's about how you're adjusting after all that has happened to you with those princesses,"
      Adora nearly scowls at Shadow Weever's words as they turn harsh and bitter with the word princesses. How could she say that so coldly about them, even since she knows that they're actually nice people. Adora is even tempted to strike Shadow Weever herself and force her to show her where Glimmer is, but that wouldn't work anyway. Shadow Weever would pin her down from the start and she would be right at square one.
        "Everything has been fine so far," Adora says to Shadow Weever, trying to act like she still hates princesses. "I still can't believe the princesses did this to me,"
        She can hear Catra scowling under her breath, making her realize that Catra is in on Shadow Weever's plan as well. She notices Shadow Weever's sudden glares towards Catra once she scowls, and Shadow Weever wraps her arm around Adora.
       "Come Adora, lets talk somewhere else less atrocious," Shadow Weever whispers to her as she starts to head off, dragging Adora with her.
      "What about me?!" Catra hisses out towards Shadow Weever.
      Shadow Weever only pauses and Catra freezes. She can feel dark energy around her entire body as Shadow Weever nearly chuckles at Catra. Adora can feel the tension and rage shinning through the two of them, and fear clutches onto her.
       "What is there about you?" Shadow Weever quietly says to Catra, making Adora glance at her in guilt. "Come Adora,"
         Adora goes with Shadow Weever, but that doesn't stop her from looking at a petrified Catra stuck in the same spot. The door quickly closes, leaving Catra in the dark and Adora in the hall alone, only with Shadow Weever for company.
        "Now tell me Adora...." Shadow Weever talks with her, acting as if her betrayal never happened. "Why were you leaving the Horde to enter the Whispering Woods once more,"
        Adora nearly chokes on Shadow Weever's words when she said that. Multiple questions arouse in her mind.
       "How did you....." Adora stutters out to Shadow Weever in shock.
       "I watched you go in, and I've seen every single thing you did while in those Woods," Shadow Weever quietly growls at Adora as she grips onto Adora's wrist. "The only reason I didn't turn you in is because you broke free of my magic. You aren't going to escape me that easily Adora, so you might as well stop struggling while you have the chance,"
       Adora watches this in pure terror. She's never seen Shadow Weever act so harshly towards her before, and this sudden change frightens her even more.
       "The rebellion doesn't care about you Adora," Shadow Weever says to Adora with a bit of sorrow in her voice. "They only wish to use She-Ra. They'll just toss you away once She-Ra defeats us. You don't want that now. I raised you ever since you were a child. I helped you through this hard life, and in return, you just want to destroy the very place that you grew up in?"
      Adora pauses at her words as she freezes all of a sudden. She thinks back to all of the times she was with the rebellion, and all of the fun they had, but it can't be just a trick. Then she thinks back to the Horde and all of her friends there. The heartbreak on all of their faces when they had no choice but to fight her, and all of the times they had fun picking on Kyle. But the Horde is evil, yet.... that can't just be all for nothing as well.
        "Give up this crusade now Adora," Shadow Weever pursues to talk with her as her voice grows as kind and spooky from where they met before. "Come back home, and all of this will be forgotten. It will be like a bad dream,"
         Adora stays frozen and her eyes are wide in fear, but not for Shadow Weever, but for the choice she has to make as well.
       "I can't give up on my friends," Adora thinks to herself. "But then again, I have friends on both sides of the war,"
        "I must leave Adora," Shadow Weever says out to her. "Let me know your choice once you are ready. But don't try to cross me again,"
       Shadow Weever leaves, having Adora petrified from all that has happened. Her breathing is fast and quick as she lets out all of the fear inside of her. She quickly heads back to her bunker where Catra is waiting there with her arms crossed around each other. She gives an angry look towards Adora, and tries to hide the betrayal in her face.
      "I know what you guys were talking about," Catra quietly and coldly says to Adora before completely ignoring her.
      "Catra, I...." Adora begins, trying to find the words to says, but nothing pops up in her head.
       Both of them remain silent, and the question still pops up in Adora's mind of which side to choose once more.

       (Hey guys, yep, I'm uploading stories again. I'm going to do a multiple ending section. About three or four of them of course. Also, the next part won't be the ending. We are far from the ending point right now. So here are the multiple endings that I'm planning.

Good: The Rebellion
Alternate Good: Still the Rebellion
Neutral: ?
Evil: The Horde
Alternate Evil: Still the Horde

Since I'm not done yet, it'll take some time to figure out the neutral and all. Let me know which one you want first once we reach the ending. I'll be keeping tally marks or whatever. Thanks for all of the support and talk to you guys soon. Still shocked we've reached 10,000 view!!!)