Alternate evil ending.

"I'm sorry Catra," Adora begins as tears start to form in her eyes, and she clutches onto her own arms. "I didn't want this to happen,"
    Catra's ears lower and her eyes narrow. No matter how much anger is shown, Adora can still see the pain lurking deep within her eyes. She slowly extends her hand towards her, but it shakes with fear. Hot tears pour down Adora's cheeks, having them rain onto the flooring.
"There is no way I'm ever forgiving you!" Catra screams out at her in rage, shocking Adora. "You have no idea what I've been through because of your phase,"
Shadow Weever glances towards Catra as her eyes narrow in hatred. She heads over to Adora and puts her hand on her shoulder. Shadow Weever doesn't even think about Catra as she leads Adora deeper into Lord Hordak's room.
"My my, it seems Catra can't even hold her tongue," Shadow Weever calmly sighs out to Adora while her grip on Adora's shoulder tightens. "It's best if she is not involved in this matter anymore. The Horde will always be your home. You can't deny it Adora. We have brought balance and order to a land full of chaos. There is nothing wrong about that,"
She takes out a pole that look awfully familiar to Adora. Her old training pole now looks new and is so shiny that she can see her reflection. The figure in front of her remains silent, but in disappointment rather than pain or shrieking agony. Adora's eyes widen as she looks at the edges of the pole which contain spear-like daggers.
"If we wish to bring order to Etherium, then the reckless ones will be too risky to obtain," Shadow Weever begins as she firmly plants one of her hands on Adora's shoulder. "Kill Catra. She was never any use to us from the beginning. Then we shall take over Etherium once and for all,"
Adora's jaw slightly hangs open and her eyes grow as wide as an owl. Her hands shake and her legs wobble. She wonders if she can even kill her own friend. The woman who was always there for her ever since she was a child. She couldn't just kill her, could she?
She looks over to Catra, who is eavesdropping the entire conversation. Her eyes narrow as her back slightly leans against the wall. She eyes Adora with a tinge of hope, but mainly stern and cold. She nods her head towards her, expecting for Adora to know the exact thing to do, and surprisingly, she does.
Her eyes narrow towards Shadow Weever as she firmly clutches onto the pole. Catra's eyes widen in shock, wondering if Adora was going to kill her. A small puff of air forms in Adora's throat as she nervously looks at Shadow Weever.
Her hands go limp the more she feels the pole. She looks at Catra one more time, being careful that Shadow Weever wouldn't notice. A strong sense of confidence fills Adora as she tightly holds onto the pole once more. She nods, and a large smile appears on Catra's face.
She takes her old pole and plunges it right towards Shadow Weever. Shadow Weever's eyes widen in shock as she feels the pole dive into her chest. Blood pours out of her chest and her lungs fade out. Her breaths hitch and her mouth slightly opens. She stutters as her eyes are full of betrayal and pain. Tears form in them, and her hands claw up to the pole.
"Why Adora," Shadow Weever stutters out in pain, but doesn't fight back. "We were going to do great things together,"
Tears nearly come out of Adora, and she watches this in shame. Her hands start to loose grip onto the pole and she quickly lets go of it. Her hands are soaked in blood and her eyes grow wide once she sees it dripping out of her palms.
"I'm sorry," Adora begins as she hugs Shadow Weever one last time. "But I couldn't let you kill Catra,"
Instead of anger, Shadow Weever only sighs. She wraps one of her arms around Adora, and it was comforting and soft. Her body goes limp as she looks at Adora's tear-drop face eye to eye.
"Promise me you'll take over Etherium," Shadow Weever says to Adora with a motherly voice. "Don't let all of this be for nothing,"
Her eyes close, and her body falls to the ground. Adora's grip loosens on her as she only watches her body fall out of her arms. Catra watches all of this in shock, but even she knows to stay silent for now. The spear inside of Shadow Weever points straight upwards and the shadows around her quickly fade.
"I'm sorry," Adora whispers to herself as she quickly gets up. "But I can't keep your promise,"
"Let's go Adora," Catra says to Adora, trying not to sound happy about Shadow Weever's demise. "Etherium won't conquer itself,"
She heads over to Adora and playfully grabs onto her arm as she drags her off to the hall. Adora's eyes widen in shock as she quickly pulls free from Catra's grip. She heads back with pain in her eyes, and Catra slowly stops. She looks back towards Adora as she stares at her with confusion.
"I'm sorry about all that's happened Catra," Adora begins, making Catra's ears lower in sadness. "But I'm never returning to the Horde. You can come back to the Rebellion. I know you're not a bad person. Please Catra,"
Catra's eyes are full of betrayal as her feet slowly inch back. Adora heads up to Catra as her arm reaches for her hand. Catra tried to back off some more, but her body is paralyzed, letting Adora grab her hand. She frowns as she sees Adora as the traitor she always will be, and her eyes narrow.
"I don't think it's me that has to learn sweetie," Catra says in a flirty tone as her tail reaches for a taser. "Maybe time will change your mind,"
Adora quickly steps back and the hand that once held onto Catra quickly returns to her. She snatches Adora's pole and holds out the taser to her. Adora's eyes widen in shock as her feet as ready to sprint. She dashes deeper into Lord Hordak's room, hoping to find a place to hide.
"Do you want to play hide and seek?" Catra chuckles out to herself as she scratches her claw against the wall. "If that's how you want to play it, then let the games begin,"
She presses onto one of the buttons with a smirk on her face. The doors slam shut, and locks itself, only giving access to Catra. She claws onto the wall once again, counting every time she does that.
Adora runs through the room, hoping to find a place to hide. With all of the scraps in the place, she is hoping to find loads of spots, but all she can find is one. She sighs to herself in defeat as she crawls behind a desk, hoping Catra wouldn't find her. She scowls to herself over how stupid this spot is, but it's the only spots she has.
The ceiling is mostly clear, meaning Catra will instantly find her. Most of the scrap metal are too sharp to even touch and some are steaming hot. The wires would only dangle her up, leaving Catra to just tie her up as quickly as possible.
"Time's up," Catra cheerfully yells out, causing Adora to gasp. "Ready or not, here I come,"
Her breaths come to a halt as she stays in her spot. She can no longer hear the piercing scratches on the wall, meaning Catra is looking for her. Her chest aches in pain as she clutches onto herself. She peaks out of the desk, hoping to find some sort of exit.
Luckily for her, there is one vent looming above her. She sighs in relief, but panic quickly fills her once her ears pick up Catra's soft footsteps lightly trending across the floor. She scoots back to her hiding spot, hoping she didn't see her.
Catra heads over to the desk and walks around it, causing Adora to hold her breath. She knows that the second Catra leaves is the best chance to get away. Her eyes are full of fear as she clutches onto herself, trying to be as small as possible.
Catra turns around form the desk and pokes her head around the room. Her eyes are full of confidence as she slouches into the desk.
"There always is a problem about heroes Adora," Catra says our loud with a smirk, causing Adora to hear her every word. "They can't do the dirty tricks,"
In the blink of an eye, Adora's body screams in pain. Her mind goes black as her eyes squeeze shut. Pain flows through her veins, and her body is full of volts.
     Catra's tail holds onto the taser she got before and it dangles right in front of her. She swiftly turns around to Adora's body lying on the floor and a large smile is seen on her face.
    "You'll learn to love the Horde once more," Catra happily says to Adora with a smirk on her face.

      ~timeskip because I'm lazy~

    Every day feels like a year for Adora as she waits inside of a cage. Her body is limp while her eyes are full of tears. She isn't even sure of how long its been, but she knows that everything is hopeless.
    The Horde won and has taken over Etherium. Everyone from the Rebellion presumes her to be dead, but some people are still looking. A part of her wonders if Glimmer and Bow are still fighting, if they aren't dead of course.
     The cage she's in dangles above a large room with all kinds of weapons. She's not sure whether the bed is small or if she's just up that high. Swords, tasers, laser, knifes, axes, laser axes. She can see every kind of weapon in there. She sighs to herself as she clutches her feet. Her mind is blank as she waits for just some sort of miracle to occur, but even then, she's not even sure if hope exists in this world anymore.
      All of a sudden, a figure enters the room. Her eyes leer towards the figure as the figure slowly advances towards her. A giant smirk appears on the figure's face as the cage slowly lowers just so she can see the person eye to eye.
     "What do you want now Catra?" Adora coldly says to her, making Catra's ears lower in annoyance.
     A lot has changed for Catra cause she definitely got a new look. (Sorry if the new look disturbs you) She wears a brown bear skinned cape with brown feathers on the shoulders. Her shirt is red but more of a small v-neck that reaches downwards to the end of her breasts. The sleeves reach towards her arms while her wrists has thick golden cuffs. Her hair is now shortened up to her neck, but it's still spiky. Her pants are no longer torn, but her shoes remain the same.
     "What I want from you every day," Catra seductively whispers to her, causing Adora to shiver. "You know as well as I do that the Rebellion is defeated,"
     "You've been telling me this every day," Adora interrupts Catra, causing her to scowl. "I'm not going to join you and I never will,"
     Catra glares at her while her eyes narrow. She grabs Adora's shirt and forcefully pulls her in closer. Her grip is as tight as an apes, shocking Adora. Her other hand plays with her ponytail, causing Adora's eyes to widen.
     "I've been trying to be nice to you, but it seems that you refuse to cooperate," Catra spats our to her with anger in her voice. "Maybe it's time that you learn who the real pet is now,"

(3 endings down, 2 to go. This is so exciting.
Alternate good or good are left. Vote for which one you want. Thank you for your support. Sorry it took awhile to publish.)