Part 13

(This is it everyone. The final chapter before the multiple endings. Cheers to all of the good times in the story. Unlucky number 13, though I love it. Neutral ending is winning, and I will be writing it. I have to thank you for all of your support for my story and I'm sorry if some things didn't work out. We do have another kissing scene though. I'm not completely evil. Enjoy.)

      The time for the announcement has arrived and every Horde soldier is standing up with their backs pointing straight upwards. No chair is seen in sight, for Lord Hordak never wanted a single chair in any assembly.
      Adora and Catra are on stage, and Adora sadly watches them blindly following the Horde like she has once. Yet when she sees the crowd of people waiting for another command, she can't help but feel power overwhelm her, like she was in control of them.
     Entrapta, Scorpia, and Shadow Weever are also on the stage, waiting for Lord Hordak to make his appearance. Shadow Weever sternly eyes Adora, but when she looks over to her, she quickly glances back to the crowd.
      A giant screen is in behind them, meant to be where Lord Hordak makes his appearance. The eyes of the people watch the screen, waiting to see Lord Hordak's face.
     "Adora," Shadow Weever smoothly says out of no where, startling Adora a little. "Would you mind if we had a chat? Just you and me. After the ceremony,"
      "She's good," Catra purrs out to Shadow Weever with a bit of coldness in her voice. "Go off and do your potions and spells. I have Adora,"
     "I didn't ask you Catra," Shadow Weever angrily hisses to Catra. "I was asking Adora,"
     Catra growls a little, but Shadow Weever remains in her stance. She eyes Catra with a hint of suspicion, causing Catra to get more annoyed. Adora watches all of this in shock, knowing there is about to be a fight.
     "Sure, I'll go," Adora quickly stammers out, not wanting a fight to occur.
     "Hmph. Fine," Catra huffs out before she turns away from Shadow Weever.
     Catra tries to ignore Shadow Weever as she slowly passes her. The shadows by her robes trial under Catra's skin, causing her to shiver. She makes her way to Adora with her hands calmly clasped onto each other. Shadow Weever leans over to Adora and is only a few inches away from her cheek.
     "Why on Earth would you let her treat you like this?" Shadow Weever whispers into Adora's ear, making her cringe a little. "I suggest you get rid of her as soon as possible,"
      Shadow Weever heads back to her position with her feet lightly touching the ground. Not one ounce of noise escapes from her as she heads to a projector. Adora's eyes are wide in shock as she glances over at Catra, not even sure why Shadow Weever would say such a hideous thing.
       "Lord Hordak has an announcement he must make to the entire Horde," Shadow Weever determinably says to the cluster, and they watch her in silence. "Lord Hordak would like to say the announcement himself, so pay attention,"
The screen goes on and Lord Hordak appears. Shadows cover up his entire body, leaving little of his face to be seen. What Adora does see though, terrifies her. The room goes dark, and the only sign of light that can be seen is the projector itself.
       "Awww," Catra quietly teases her as she wraps her tail around her waist. "You look like you're about to have a heart attack. How cute,"
       "He just frightens me a bit," Adora snaps at Catra, making Catra's ears drop a little.
       "He's the one that made me Force Commander," Catra sternly whispers to her with a small frown.
      Catra looks away from Adora with her arms crossed in a relaxed position. She watches the screen with a smirk on her face, disturbing Adora a bit. She watches Catra in guilt, and she grips onto her arms.
        "He's also the one that started the entire war and pillaged Etherium," Adora thinks to herself, but never once says it. "Why do you even side with them Catra?"
        "As you all know, the princess of Brightmoon has been captured," Lord Hordak begins, and everyone cheers and pumps their arms in the air.
     "Silence!!!" Shadow Weever tells out, causing Shadows to spread across the room.
    The shadows clutch onto everyone, and their eyes widen in fear. All of the shadows lead right back to Shadow Weever's dress, and they send chills up Adora's spine. Seeing them like this makes Adora smile a little, but she isn't sure why. They quickly go silent, and the only one that still cheer is Kyle. Lonnie and Rogelio sigh in disappointment as they each grab one of Kyle's arms and drag him out of the room.
      "What did I even do wrong this time?" Kyle nearly yells out in rage.
      "Basically everything," Lonnie answers as she kicks him in the heel.
      "As I was saying," Lord Hordak sternly says to them in with his voice as cold as ice. "Thanks to the work of the Horde, the Queen of Brightmoon has been captured as well. With her in our borders the Rebellion won't stand a chance,"
      Adora's eyes widen and her breaths grow short. She tunes out his voice as soon as she hears about the Queen of Brightmoon. The screen shows her in the same chains that Shadow Weever uses on Glimmer. Queen Moon frantically shakes her head around the place, checking for any sight of Glimmer, but her eyes narrow once she realizes she's being recorded. Adora's ears perk up hear and everyone's voice chimes in her head.
      "I can't believe they captured the Queen,"
       "This will be the perfect times to attack Brightmoon and conquer Etherium,"
       "Those princesses deserve what they got,"
       "Why didn't you go to the bathroom earlier?"
       "Adora," Catra whispers into her ear, making her head slowly turn towards Catra. "Haven't you heard? The Horde will be attacking Brightmoon soon. The alliance, the princesses, and the Rebellion will soon come to an end,"
        "Why do you want to do this?" Adora quickly asks her, not even sure why she herself has asked this.
       Catra only snickers a little as her tail tightly wraps around Adora's waist. A quick gasp escapes Adora's lips, for all she can focus on is Catra's large smirk. Her arms are tightly presses against her hips, making Catra's tail wrap around her arms as well.
       "Because the Rebellion took the one thing that I care about the most," Catra whispers to Adora.
      Catra leans into Adora just so they can be a few inches apart. Adora remains petrified, and her mouth remains open. Catra quickly slams her lips onto Adora, just like before. Adora stays frozen though, yet she couldn't help but like the taste of her lips. They remain like this for what seems like minutes, and Adora cheeks are red the entire way. Catra removes her lips form Adora's before anyone in the crowd notices though. She's actually happy that it was dark.
       "They took you away once," Catra whispers in slight hatred to Adora. "There is no way that is happening again,"
       Just then, the lights go on, and to Adora's surprise, the assembly wasn't over yet. Lord Hordak scowls at Shadow Weever, causing everyone to confusingly look around the room.
       "Why are the lights on?" Lord Hordak hisses to Shadow Weever in anger, making questions sound threatening.
       "My Lord, I am confused myself," Shadow Weever says to Lord Hordak with hatred in her voice as she carefully eyes Adora.
     Just then, Kyle comes charging into the room with his legs stretching out a mile. He doesn't even care for the group of people that watch him in shame. His eyes are crammed with fear and are tear-filled. His breaths are quick and light.
      "The Rebellion is here!!!" Kyle yells out to the entire Horde. "They took out our troops and rescued one of the princesses!"
     Lord Hordak watches Kyle in pity and slowly turns his head to glare at Shadow Weever. Even Shadow Weever is shocked, but she remains calm and her eyes narrow towards Adora.
      "We only have one princess troop number 25.15.21-19.21.3.11," Shadow Weever says in an embarrassed tone about him existing. "Everyone, get into battle positions. It seems the Rebellion is coming to us,"
       Just then, a giant vine slams into Kyle. He tumbled into the metal wall with his face and he groans in pain. Everyone cheers and claps their hands at Kyle's misery, and Adora does so herself, but for another reason.
      The ground starts to shake and Adora's eyes widen in shock. The entrance hall explodes out of no where, and chunks of rocks fly past people. Most of the rocks hit Kyle anyway. Smoke clutters the entrance, but when it clear, Adora can't help but smile a little.
      Bow stands there in a heroic pose while holding his bow and arrow. Perfuma, Frosts, and Nebula (lady with the water powers, don't know her name) stand behind him with giant smirks on their faces. Glimmer limps there while being next to Bow, making Adora smile a little.
      "Next time you want to hurt our friends, you have to go though me first," Glimmer whimpers out to them in anger.
      "Didn't they already do that?" Nebula asks Glimmer as she looks around the place.
     "It's a figure of speech!!!" Glimmer yells out to them as she chucks out a small glitter ball towards the Horde.
     The Horde memebers dodge the attack, and only Kyle got hit. He groans in pain and Scorpia quickly makes it to them. She tries to punch them, but Frosts puts up an ice barrier, causing it to shatter.
     "Typical," Forsta groans at them as she spreads ice throughout the entire room.
     "What is that suppose to mean?" Scorpia asks out in confusion as she ponders to herself.
     She swings her claw towards Frosta once more and smacks her right in the face, causing her to skiffle across the ice. Scorpia looses her balance and trips on the ice, causing the ground to slightly shake.
    The Horde soldiers quickly take out their guns and start to shoot at them, causing the Rebels to hide behind the remains of the ice wall. It wouldn't hold out for long though. Bow shoots a few of his arrows towards them, hitting a few of them right in the chest. Some of them were nets while others are bombs, causing them to fly to the other side of the room. Nebula sends multiple small waves towards them, knocking them down, but that didn't stop them from shooting.
      Scorpia regains her balance and charges behind the barrier. She swings her tail right towards Perfuma, making her squeal. She sends her plants out of her hands hurdling towards Scorpia, but she grabs them before the can land a blow. The plants however start to grow into Scorpia's skin and she screams in shock as she tugs onto the plants with all of her might. Perfuma is sent flying into the air, and Scorpia manages to get the plants off of her.
      "Perfuma!!!" Glimmer yells out right before teleporting.
     She quickly heads towards Perfuma while she's still in the air and teleports her back to the other end of the room. Her eyes widen in shock as she does so, but she can't do anything about it now.
     "Thanks Glimmer," Perfuma says to Glimmer as they hide behind a few crates.
     Adora watches all of this in shock. Her eyes narrow a little and her smile is large. She peaks around the place to make sure no one is looking. Shadow Weever is already gone and so is Catra. Entrapta only seems to be studying the fight with her eyes full of enthusiasm.
    She quickly runs off, peaking behind to see Bow smile towards her. She realizes that this is her only chance to free Queen Moon, and this is what she must do.
      The halls are clustered, and she makes her way to Lord Hordak's quarters. No noise can be heard except for Adora's frantic steps clattering through the halls. Her eyes are slim and her fists clutch each other. She keeps the same pace as she dashes down the hall as fast as the rapid rivers.
       She makes it to his room, and her eyes grow wide once she sees that the doors is already open. No guards are nearby. The doors aren't even closed or locked. Adora peaks inside, hoping to find something that would explain what was going on, but what she got shocks her.
      Lord Hordak's body hovers in the air. His face is paler than normal, and his voice cracks into pieces. Shadows wrap around his body, and slowly start to consume him. His body is frozen in place and his mouth is covered by the shadows. Suddenly, they quickly consume him, and his arms try to break free, but it was no good. They completely cover his body,  and start to shrink with him as well. She can't even see Lord Hordak anymore as the shadows completely consume him until there is nothing left.
       "I've always hated him Adora," a voice says out of the blue, making Adora jump.
      Knowing who it is, Adora turns her head to her left, ready to confront Shadow Weever once more. Her eyes narrow as she tries to conceal the fear lurking beneath them. Shadow Weever stands in the corner of the room, blending in with the darkness shrouded with her.
       "What's wrong Adora?" Shadow Weever asks her in with her motherly voice piercing her heart, but causing shivers in her spine. "Did The Rebellion really hurt you that much that you can't even speak with your own mother anymore?"
      Shadow Weever slowly comes out of the shadows. Her eyes are sweet and caring, yet something sinister lurks beneath them. Her arms extend to Adora, ready to hug her, but Adora quickly pulls away.
       "Your not my mother," Adora says in hatred to Shadow Weever. "The only thing that's wrong is you,"
       Shadow Weever's eyes narrow towards Adora. The shadows around her start to stalk Adora, making her gulp a little. She wasn't even sure if she was ready to face her again.
       "They have gotten into your head Adora," Shadow Weever calmly speaks to her and she hugs her anyway. "Everything that you are doing is being controlled by them. Give up on your mission to save the Queen. Come join the Horde once more,"
      "Everything you say is just a lie!!!" Adora yells out to her. "You were the one tampering with my head. You removed my memories!!! They didn't control me, you did!!! The Rebellion is the closest thing I have to a family and you are trying to take it away from me,"
      Once Shadow Weever hears those words, her eyes are wide with shock. Her arms quickly remove themselves from Adora, and her right hand cups Adora's cheek. She quickly moves back though,
making Shadow Weever's hand close into a fist. She lowers it to her other hand, having them clutch onto each other.
       "Adora. Don't you think this has gone on long enoguh? They didn't come back for you. They came for the Queen. The Horde is your only home,"
      Adora thinks about it all happening. How Bow and his friends got together for a rescue mission. She remember his smile back at the battlefield. She thinks about all of their times together. She knows that this can't just be a lie that they played out just for her.
     "Won't Catra miss you?" Shadow Weever asks Adora with slight hatred in her voice.
     "I know she will," Adora says to Shadow Weever. "But I can't just let you make these innocent people suffer,"
     Just then, Adora hears a familiar voice and she looks around the place. Her eyes are wide with shock as she sees someone walking right behind Shadow Weever.
     "Hey Adora," Catra says in her normal playful self. "Last time I checked you were craving power as well. Isn't your sword the very thing that gives you power?"
     In her right hand is the same sword that Adora left behind. She tosses it right in front of her, making Adora jump back a little. The sword calls out to her, wanting her to pick it up, summon She-Ra, and attack both Shadow Weever and Catra. She doesn't though, for she knows only Adora can get her out of this situation. Her eyes widen in shock as Shadow Weever smirks a little.
      "This has gone on long enough Adora," Shadow Weever says to her likes she's an emotional teenager. "Come back with the Horde. We can be in power once and for all. Just the two of us,"
     Adora isn't sure what to do. She's actually shocked that Shadow Weever only mentions those two even though Catra is right there. She only blankly stares at them, and Catra seems a bit impatient. Her claws are out, but she doesn't strike.
     Thoughts ponder inside of Adora, not even sure herself what to do.