Part 12

Right in front of her is Glimmer once more, but wrapped in more chains. Her skin is covered in scars that have a few drops of blood seeping from them. Skinny lines of blood can be seen through her wide eyes as her body shakes and trembles.
        Both Scorpia and Entrapa look over and smile at them in a friendly tone. Entrapa has her hair fiddling with robots and tearing them apart. Scorpia watches Glimmer with a calm smile, but both of them get distracted once they see Catra and Adora.
"Hey Catra," Scorpia calmly says to her as Adora only watches her in shock. "Isn't Adora a bad guy now?"
"She's with us now," Catra tells Scorpia as her claw clings onto Adora's hand, making Adora slightly blush.
"Oh..... right," Scorpia says to them with a large smile on her face, even though she has no idea what's going on.
     Entrapa seems to be investigating Adora as her hair takes out pen and paper. Her eyes are wide in excitement and a large smile is on her face.
"So you joined the multiple screws to compact a functioning robot," Entrapa says with so much enthusiasm in her voice to make Adora's eyes widen in shock. "We were meant to be compatible,"
(How can I even make lines for Entrapa when she talks science stuff all of the time?)
"When did you join the Horde Entrapa?" Adora asks her with shock taking over her voice. "I thought you headed back to Brightmoon with the Rebellion,"
"Oh, well after the others left me I was hanging out in the vents most of the time before Catra found me," Entrapa happily says to Adora as her hair jerks upwards. "The vents are really fascinating to investigate especially since they can lead you anywhere in the entire Horde. They even have spare parts lurking about the place,"
"We get it Entrapa," Catra huffs out to her in slight annoyance. "I just came here to show Adora around since she's back with the Horde,"
"Welcome back Adora," Scorpia cheerfully says to her as she pays her on the back.
     "I never really met you until now," Adora says to Scorpia in a confused tone.
"Well you have now," Scorpia says to Adora as she advances towards her with her arms wide open.
Adora's eyes widen in shock and she remains paralyzed. She stays in shock as Scorpia roughly wraps her arms around her body. Catra quickly weaves through the arms, not wanting to be hugged again.
      Scorpia's grip on Adora is so hard that she can feels her bones cracking. Her lungs start to cut out and Adora's arms are trapped. She feels her body get hoisted into the air, and she squels our in surprise.
       "Yep, good to meet you too," Adora huffs out before Scorpia puts her down.
       "I just wanted to introduce you to them before we have the special announcement at the ceremony," Catra says with a smug look on her face.
       "What is going to happen at the ceremony?" Adora asks Catra in confusion, but Catra only rubs her tail against Adora's waist.
       Catra advances towards Adora with a large grin on her face. A few trials of sweat pours down Adora, but she tries to hold it together. Catra's claws softly grip onto Adora, and she smiles.
       "I guess you have to find out," Catra purrs our to her, making her feel uneasy. "But for me I'm calling the ceremony the final test,"
        More questions appear in Adora's head, and her mouth slowly starts to form words. Once she has the guts to say them though, Catra quickly heads off towards the other side of the room. She walks toward the place where Glimmer is, and Adora's eyes are full of fear. She nearly cries.
        The once happy and fearless Glimmer she knew has turned into an empty husk. Her eyes are full of fear as small drops of blood fall to the ground. Catra only smirks as she scratches Glimmer's back, making Glimmer wince in pain.
        "She wouldn't even listen to us Adora," Catra says to Adora with cold words. "We couldn't let her be unpunished for that. She is a princess anyway,"
         Adora only watches all of this. Her eyes are wide and her body shakes and trembles. Entrapa and Scorpia seem to have no problem with this, but they never really got to know the real Glimmer like she did.
        "She doesn't deserve this," Adora says to Catra with slight hatred in her voice. "Glimmer didn't do anything wrong. She's nice to everyone and cares about them as well. Entrapa, we met a while ago. You know what Glimmer is like,"
         Catra only frowns towards Adora once she hears those words. Her claws start to lean their way towards Adora and her eyes narrow towards her. Her eyes are trapped in a constant fury towards Adora, and ears slightly twitch.
"Then why don't you go save her then," Catra coldly asks Adora and she points towards the control pad. "If you think you can beat all of us just for some girl, then try to,"
Adora glances towards Glimmer once more, hoping for some encouragement. Glimmer's eyes are full of sorrow and remind her of a black hole. She only shakes her head, leaving Adora distraught.  A few strands of tears form in her eyes, and they mix with the blood once they hit the ground.
"I'm sorry Glimmer," Adora thinks to herself as she looks back at Catra once more.
"Sorry," Adora says to Catra. "I guess I haven't been adjusted with the Horde yet. Princesses are still trapped in my head,"
"Few," Scorpia says to her. "I thought we were going to have to fight you then at the last second Glimmer was going to save you. I'm just glad that didn't happen. I don't want to loose my new best friend,"
        "It won't," Adora reassures everyone, but her heart still aches in pain.
       "Maybe the spell is still present in Adora, but with the right sources and brain surgery, we can fix her entire head from ever getting controlled her again," Entrapa says to Adora as she uses a measuring tape to measure Adora's head.
       Catra slowly heads over to Glimmer while Adora consults with Entrapa about not wanting a brain surgery. Her feet softly tap against the floor and her teeth are sly and sharp. Her left eye raises and she sinks her left hand into her waist, making her slouch.
      Glimmer glances up towards Catra with a giant frown on her face. Her neck winces in pain as she does so. She struggles against the chains, but her magic wouldn't even cause a spec of sparkles.
      "Looks like I win princess," Catra playfully whispers to her in an angry voice. "And your precious She-Ra is never returning with you,"
      "Her name is Adora," Glimmer angrily says to Catra, but her voice is still too weak and quiet for anyone except Catra to hear.
      "No, her name is Adora in the Horde," Catra says to Glimmer as her claws slowly travel across her neck. "For you, her name is She-Ra, and She-Ra is beyond dead,"
       Catra walks off, leaving Glimmer there to be tortured. A maniacal smirk is trapped on her face and she quickly heads towards Adora.
      "There is no way I am putting a  rubber ducky in my head!" Adora yells out in annoyance as she sternly crosses her arms.
Catra firmly wraps her left arms around Adora's waist, and pulls her in. She uses her other hand to clasp onto her shoulder. Her eyes are narrow and her face is smug as always. Adora can't help but blush, but that only causes more guilt to drench her.
       "I think we better head for the ceremony Adora," Catra says to her in a suspicious tone.
       "Okay. It was nice meeting you guys," Adora happily says to them, but she still eyes Glimmer.
Catra and Adora head off, leaving both Entrapa and Scorpia. Scorpia happily waves to them with a large smile on her face. Entrapa gives her a confused and concerning look though.
"Why did you think Adora would need a rubber ducky in her head?" Entrapa asks Scorpia as one strand of her hair scratches her head.

(Yeah, part 12 is done. We are almost coming to an end too. I know I said that while ago, and it is sad for a story to end, but all stories eventually come to an end anyway. I'm still wondering about the multiple endings thing, so here's a recap.
Good: 0
Alternate good: 0
Neutral: 3
Evil: 0
Alternate Evil: 0

Neutral is winning so far!!! Yeah!!! Also, thank you @Lerman34 for giving me an idea for the neutral. Very helpful.
Hope you all enjoy the story. Sorry it took me awhile to update. I'm just a very Evil Homer these days.)