Things becomes horrible

Brie Bella

"Why u didnt answer my calls?" i asked seriously on Bryan ..

"Cause .. I .." he said irritatedly

"i what ??" i yelled at him ..

"Because we have meeting , its overnight meeting !! ok ???""" he shout at me .. I give him a death glare and walk inside of the bedroom , overnight meeting ? how was that ?

I left him in the living room and sleep .. I was tired in this whole day ..

And my headache is like a bomb that every time will explode ..

the next day

Randy Orton

I have a match against Alberto Del Rio , and its very good thig to me , Alberto was a good wrestle but he's not good enough to fight against me ..

Brie is calling .

i Answered the call

00:01

"Hi Brie "

"Hello Randy"

"Hey why are you crying??"

"Well , Bryan .. I think , he is cheating on me , he said , last night , they have a overnight meeting so he didnt come to the party , well , is there a Overnight Meeting ? it the first time i encounter that word and it strikes me to think that Bryan was cheating on me"

"Well , you dont know anything what happened , maybe its true , give him a second chance , maybe he will change"

"Yeah youre right , thanks Randy and i guess you have a match against Alberto so you better go"she said

"Bye"

"Bye''

Call Ended

I wasnt happy for Brie , well , for me , i think there was a horribly happening now between her and her husband .. Maybe i give her a advice .

I walk into the curtain and went outside , many people Scream ..

The match start , he kick me in my face so i fell , i cant focus because of what Brie's Problem , well , i better focus , maybe she will be happy if i win this fight ..

Albert feels dizzy so when he turned around to face me , i do my finisher , and i guess it work , i wait for the pin 1..2..3.. I won ! i think Brie will be happy because im her friend so i guess , she will be happy for me ..

After the match i go to my locker room and I saw John ..

"Very cool fight , i thought Del Rio will beat you" he said jokingly

"Tss , its just an imagination John and it will never happen .." i said as i smile..I change my clothes and get my cellphone in my bag , i call Brie .

Brie is ringing ...

Brie Bella

I was in my locker room here in stadium , changing my clothes after i fight against Summer Rae . And ofcourse i win , and another good thing , my friend won the match against Del Rio and its Randy ..

Speaking of him

he's calling me

Randy is Calling

Answered

00:01

"Hello Randy" i greet

"I just want to ask if we can have a lunch" he asked

"Well , i was thinking that too , maybe John and Nikki can join us?" i asked

"Yeah Ofcourse". he said

"Ok bye , "

"Ok , ill go there in half of hour" he said

"ok"

Call ended

I change my clothes and wear my fitted dress ..

"Nikkii , great youre here now" I said as Nikki come in ..

"Yeah , why ?" she asked

"Well , Randy and I was planning if we can go out together with Johm and him" i said while packing my things

"Ofcoure , just with John" she chuckled

"Ok , now go get change your little brat gear" i tease

She just rolled her eyes jokingly and smile.

Nikki Bella

I take a bath and put my clothes on ..

It was a nice dress..

I come out and i fix my things ..

Someone knock at the door..I open it and it was Randy and John .. Well , if i was Brie , i choose Randy .. Ahh , well , im taken already so no change ..

"Are u Ready?" Randy asked , we nodded and they bring our bags , actually now , we are like a family .

John Cena

We walked to parking lot and we got in the car .

"You know , we are like a family" i said and laugh .. Randy sit beside me and the twins is on the back..

"Yeah ur right" Nikki said and smile like a something was going on to her .. Our eyes meet and we laughed ..

Randy and Brie are having their confuse face ..

"Why ??" they asked ,

"Nothing" i said as i smile jerk .

"Your crazy" Brie said as she roll her eyes ..

Brie Bella

I dont know what they thinking , they look like shit ..

"No , haha Brie , we just thinking , haha if Randy and you haha can be the lovers haha so that , haha we can hang out like this haha like a family , haha u know. , bestfriends and the twins .. haaha" Nikki explain while she laugh like a shit

"What ? worst imagination" .. i said and rolled my eyes they quiet ..

Nikki break the silence

"Ahm sorry Brie , i know you still love Bryan . Im just suggestinh u know , i love u as my sister and u know that" Nikki said .. Ill just give my attention ouside on the limo ..

"Were here" John said , i quickly open the door and go inside of the Restaurant ..