Problem ?

Brie Bella

"So what do you want??" Randy asked me , he's in my side and John and Nikki is in our front .

"Im just want to drink , i guess i cant eat .. I change my Mind i jut want to drink , im still full" i said , while playing my phone

"Brie , whats your problem ? I apologized already to u and your very still affected now , your over reacting , im just suugesting that if Randy and u can be lovers maybe we look like a family just what i want to say but u let it to be big problem" Nikki asked irritatedly ..

"Nothing i said im full" i said Im irratated to Nikki ..

"Ok ok , stop. Brie , what drinks do you want?" Asked Randy

"Ahm , Vodka" i said , they all look at me widely .

"What?" i asked

"Why Vodka ? its lunch time and you will drink vodka ? are u crazy??" Nikki asked ..

"Dont treat me like ur daughter your not my mom , well , your my sister. you cant even help me in my problems" i said and walk out on the restaurant and go the comfort room..

"Brie!!" she yelled.

Nikki Bella

I followed Brie to Comfort Room

"Brie ! open it" i yelled ..She open it quickly and i come in

"What do you want ? to suggest again about Randy and me , Nikki im tired you know ? you just giving me another problem , what if Randy could have a feelings again for me ? You know NikKi , Bryan and I are not actually talking for about a day and it was a very big problem to me , and you will add about me and Randy , what kind of Sister are you huh ?" i said and now , i want to explode like a bomb , im tired ..Very tired ..

"Im sorry , i dont know about that Brie" she said ..

"Cause you dont care about me , worst sister ever" i said , her eyes are having tears ..

She hugged me and she apologize.

Randy Orton

I just cant believe , this twins are having this arguement .. Well , i need to help them to fix this ..

"So its ur first time to see them like this ..?". John asked ..

"Yeah , and its very kind of weird bcause they are twins , they must be agree to each other " i said

"Randy , twins are not always agree to each other even though they have similarities" he said ..

"Hi!! im sorry , what happened a while ago" Brie said , while sitting down beside me ..

"Its ok , What Nikki said earlier , it dont affect my feelings :)" i said to her .She smile back ..

I look at Nikki .

"So you guys are freaking weird , earlier , you just shouting each other , now you kinda , i dont know" i said then laugh .. They just laugh ,

"Well , im going to eat , im hungry because of Nikki" said Brie while looking at Nikki and smile ..

''Woaw , then its because if me huh" Nikki said .. Our order has come so we eat ..

-------------------------------

Randy Orton

"Thank u Randy for the treat" Brie said , I delivered her to their house .

"Youre Always welcome" i said , she kiss me in the cheeck .. I smile .

"Friends kiss" she said .. I nodded..

John Cena

When we arrived at home , we quickly take a bath and sleep , im very tired , its late 10 sharp ..

_____________