Its Time ?

Randy Orton

I saw what Brie did to Bryan , well , maybe Its Bryan time to say Bye Bye to Brie .

"Are u alright?" i asked , she head high and look at me

"Yess , im alright" she said .. I know shes pretending .

"Brianna Monique , dont pretend , i know ur not alright .. I know what happened , maybe this is the time to say goodbye to each other .. Brie , he doesnt deserve u , were here for u , your friends , your family and ur fans are supporting you .."I said .. She cry and i hugged her ..

"Thank u Randy" she said ..

John Cena

I and Nikki are having a lunch now in the Highsight Restaurant ..

"John , when do u want to have a baby?" she asked , .

"Maybe when we are 40"i said Jokingly..

"John .. Seriously" she said..

"well , maybe when my schedule is free hahah" i said and laugh she pout her lips and smile.

"Yeah" she said i hugged her ..

"Dont worry we will have a baby" i said ..

"Well , do u want a vacation??" she asked ..I nodded .

"Yess , on saturday" she said..

-------------------

Brie Bella

Im here at the Marigane Restaurant with Randy , u know a dinner .

"So what do u want to eat??" he asked ..

"Ahm , just salad im diet hha" i said while laughing ..

"Yay ok" he just said and pick his food to the waiter ..

"Is that Bryan??" he asked as he point his fingers somewhere , i turn around and its Bryan , his with other girl , see ? what if i give him another chance then he just do it again to me .. Maybe its better ..

"yeah ur right .. Very right " i said ..I took my cellohone and i captured them ..

"Haha what are u doing??' je asked while laughing

"Dont worry , afer this , im done with them , maybe this is the time to move on" i said

"Yeah ok" he said.

We continuely eat our food ..

"Hi Brie" Nikki said , yes she and her man are here , its coincidence

"Hey.  why are u here??" i asked. Nikki and John sit beside me and Randy

"Well , were planning to have Dinner here then we saw u and Randy so here we are" she said

"Oh Brie , congratulations , youre the new divas champion now ! Yeah , u deserve that" John said ..

"Thank u" i said

"Hey you treat us for dinner now u are the new divas champion" Nikki said .

"Yeah ofcourse " i said ..

"Yey ! ok , Brie i want this this this and this" Nikki said while pointing the dishes on the menu

"Stephanie Nichole , can u please learn the word DIET" i said ..

"Brie , im not going fat , i just want foodie now ..:)" she said ..

"Haha" the boys laugh ..

We have the great night , we laugh ,we smile.. I almost forgot Bryan , well , after this , i will move on .:)

John Cena

After the great time together , Nikki and I used to go home because ,its late already ..

"John. , im very happy this day" Nikki said ..

"Yess i also happy but tired .. Yess , im going to sleep'' I said .. I go to the bedroom and sleep ..