Second Chance ?? No!!

Randy Orton

I and John were very shocked in what Brie did to Bryan and Gail ..

We met them at the curtain and hugged them

I hugged Brie.. She cry

"Dont cry , you did great , i guess he deserves what u do " i said as i comfort her ..

"Yess , he really do" she said ..

_________

John Cena

I was shocked last night about Brie .. But i know she can do it..

Im having a breakfast with my Wife , yess , Nikki is my wife already ..

"How was ur sleep??" i asked while drinking ..

"It was good cause i sleep comfortly" she said ..

"Do u want a vacation , you know , just to relax " i asked

"yeah sure why not" she said ..

"Change the topic , how is Brie??" i asked.

"Well , she sleep in Randy's House and were planning to buy a house if she dont have a house to rest " she said.

"Oh , i see .." i said ..

Randy Orton

Brie slept here bcause she dont have house to slept last night so i let her slept in my house. She slept in my bedroom and i slept in the couch ..

Its 7 oclock and im here in the backyard just having my breakfast ..

"Good Morning" Somebody greet me ..I turn my head and i saw Brie

"Good Morning , hows ur sleep??" i asked ..

"Well , its good .. Just having my headache now.. Well , thanks for letting me occupy ur bed *laugh* u know" she said .. i smile .. Well , its a good thing she smiling now ..

"Yeah. ur welcome , its good to see that ur smiling now" i said ..

"Yeah well ,Wait , do u want to have a vacation you know , a bestfriend vacation .." she said ..

"Yeah but you have a papers to cancelled like ur marriage contract with Bryan , u need to annul it ." I said

"Yeah ur right" she said ..She bacame meek

"Okay , dont worry i will help u about that" i said , she smile ..

"Thank u Randy" she said .. She hugged me And i Hugged her ..

"Well , i have a match against Aj , can u go with me??" she asked ..

"Yeah sure , i just need to change clothes" i said ..

"Yeah leggo" she said

I change my clothes ..

Brie Bella

I am lucky that i have Randy as my Friend .. Well i have a match against Aj

and i Change my clothes.Drag my lougage .. We go to the stadium ..

I call Nikki

Nikki is ringing ...

00:01

"Nikki hello" i said

"Hey Brie ,  i thought u have a divas championship match against Aj ?" she asked .

"Yeah , well your not going here? u know for support " i said

"Well , im very sorry Brie , I and John will having a lunch . Im very sorry my sis" she said , i understand her ..

"its ok dont mind it .. " i said

"Thank u love u Brie , go and take that title from that crazy witch" she said i smile ..

"Yeah , i can beat her ..Bye" I said

"Bye" She said and i call ended ..

My theme was played ..

"The folowing match is between Brie Bella from Scottsdale , Arizona and The Divas Champion Aj Lee from Union City , New Jersey " said the announcer ..

The match started ..

Well , i yeah , i smile , i laughed but deep inside , im problematic now about Bryan and I .. I dont know what to do , ofcourse i still love him but he let me feel that his not deserving for me .. But now i need to focus

And what i need to focus is my match against this crazy girl ..

She do her black widow and i reject it.. I did my finisher and i raise her leg , i wait for the pin and 1..2..3.. i won ! i am the new divas champion !!

"The new divas champion , Brie Bella !!" i was very happy .. I get the title and i heard somebody's voice

"wait ! Brie , please give me another chance promise i will not waste it" Its Bryan , i want to give him a chance but i was scared that maybe he will cheat to me  again ..

"No .. I will never EVER ! give u another chance ,i gave you already .. you said u have meeting and its overnight meeting?? woaw , overnight its very unbelievable , do u think im stupid? huh ? I will never Ever give u another chance Bryan..I will process quickly our marriage contract so that if u want to flirt to another girl then you can" i said .. Im very angry .. I quickly go to backstage .

"Hey Brie" said Randy .. My tears are rolling down to my cheeks

"Yep?" i asked then quickly wipe my tears.. and turn around to face him