| A Designed Date |

Morose's POV
_______________________
B E T W E E N
T H E
L I N E S
________________

MY TIME was limited here on Earth.
Well, everyone's time was.

But I actually knew when I was going to depart, and that's something we're not supposed to know.

Eleven more months.

Eleven more months until I'm no longer able to feel the wind in my kinky coils, or taste the salt from the sea. Eleven more months until I'm no longer able to look my brother in the eyes, and tell him it's not his fault.

And in many ways, that's what I was most afraid of. The people I was going to leave behind.

My older half brother, Ben, was the only one who would really be affected by it. My step mother would only be mourning the fact that there was no little girl to bully, and my father would mourn the fact that I wasn't there to seduce investors.

My friends abandoned me a long time ago, when I started I zone out, and then I became a freak.

But I was thankful for this disease in many ways. I was thankful that it had came to take me away.

For the Earth isn't some place I would like to be anymore, it is now inhabitable for a mind like mine, and with no one to teach me otherwise, I have no choice but to slowly fade.

There is nothing to fight for.