Chapter 1

This art does not belongs to me

Survivors~
Naib Subedar • Mercenary
Emma Woods • Gardener
Emily Dyer • Doctor
Kreacher Pierson • Thief
•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥••♥•♥
Hunters~
Jack • Ripper
Michiko • Geisha
Violetta • Soul Weaver
Leo • Hell ember

As I was decoding the second last cipher alone, my friends are faraway from me and I was all alone. Suddenly, I saw a blink of red light blinking beside the cipher machine, it startled me and as I tried to ran away as fast as I can. The hunter grabbed my hand.

"Oh naib~ You're so cute when you're scared. Don't worry, I won't hurt you nor your friends."

"What do you want from me jack?" I said it with nervousness.

"You know what I want, lil' naib~"
"I have loved you since you enter to this game, you're cute, brave and a life-saver to your friends"

At that moment, I was blushing so hard that I could feel the heat from my forehead and I was speechless.
Thankfully, the alarm has switched on and the exit gates are able to open.

"Lil' naib, please don't leave me to soon, you know I will miss you everytime you're away from me" said Jack with a whine.

As soon as the gate was opened, my friends called my name it's time to go, I had to apologize to Jack that I had to go now. Suddenly, he carried me like bridestyle and walked to the gate where my friends were at. I kept on blushing and trying to hide my tomato face from my friends but it wouldn't work.

"J-a-ck, I-i think it's time to pu-t me down..." I said it shyly

"Awh you're blushing lil naib. Fine then, go back to the manor and take some rest. See you next time lil naib~ <3"

As my feet touched the ground, Jack gave me a beautiful crimson red rose to me and thanked him.
I quickly ran back to the manor covering my face with my hoodie avoiding my friends to see my red face.

"I'm not sure if I have feelings for him too.. He treats me like a princess even though I'm a boy
,heh" said to myself in my room admiring at the rose he gave me earlier.