Chapter 4

This art does not belongs to me~

Survivors~
Naib Subedar • Mercenary
Emma Woods • Gardener
Emily Dyer • Doctor
Kreacher Pierson • Thief
William • Forward
Eli • Seer
•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥••♥•♥
Hunters~
Jack • Ripper
Michiko • Geisha
Violetta • Soul Weaver
Leo • Hell ember

"It's my turn to enter the match now, hopefully Emma won't be able to join this match or else it'll be awkward..."

While I was waiting for the others to get ready, I thought to myself again, "she really loves me, huh."
"The survivors in this match will be Naib , Tracy, Kurt and Kreacher, please get ready for the match!" announced by one of the survivor.

When the match has begun, I found a cipher and decoded as fast as I can.

"Hey wassup Naib, here let me help you with this cipher" said Kurt politely
"I don't really want to ask you about the drama happening lately. But, is there something bad happening between you and Emma today?? She looks kinda silent.."

I stayed silent and stopped decoding, I remembered after that she kissed me on my lips, i remain silence.

"Uh, you okay? Or is it me who asked too much, I apologize then.."
"No it's fine, it's just something bothering me lately and I don't really want to talk about it"
"Okay then.."

When I heard a bell rang once, the injured survivor was Tracy. I quickly dashed towards her for rescue after a terror shocked hit her.

"I need help!" shouted Tracy
"Don't move, I'll help you!" I answered

I don't really know who's the hunter yet, but it seems to be the Hell Ember, also known as Emma's long-lost father. Felt quite a pity for both of them losing each other.

As I ran to the rocket chair where Tracy was tied to, I quickly untied the ropes and healed her as fast as I can.

"Thanks Naib,"
"You're welcome" saying with a smile

Suddenly, a second after healing her, the hunter accidentally hit the wall instead of Kurt having the walls to fall and it squashed on me.

"I-i... ne-ed hel-p...pl-ease.." I whimpered softly

I struggled and tried to get up but I was completely crushed down. My head was spinning, my whole body was cold and weak.
Luckily, after hearing the alarm, I wasn't that worried anymore so they will escape from the hunter.

"Quick!! We need help with Naib!! He was completely unconscious!" cried Tracy

"Hold on Naib, the hunter will help you remove the bricks away from you, please stay awake!"

"Leo will help carry you to the dunge....."

I was completely passed out, I can't hear nor feel anything. I was scared at that moment, thinking that I will be in a comma forever and never wakes up.

--------------------------------------------------

"Naib please stay awake!! We're almost there!" cried Tracy trying to wake me up.
"Oh gosh this is so bad, Naib please wake up!! Naib!"

As soon we had arrived back to the manor, Kreacher dashed to find Emily for help, Leo placed me on my bed and quickly soaked up a tower with warm water and placed it on my forehead.

"Okay calm down everyone, how did this accident happened? How long did he stayed awake?"

"sorry doc, it's my fault that I accidentally hit the wall instead of Kurt and the wall was broken into pieces and fell onto Naib without knowing..." said leo with his face down
"I think I'll better leave now, or else the hunters will be worried"

"Okay then, goodnight anyway" said Emily as she was checking my heart beats and stuffs.

"What's the noise coming fro-, WHAT HAPPENED TO NAIB?!" asked by Emma with worrieness

"Uh... I think he had passed out, 50/50 he'll be in a comma, if he's lucky, he will be awake anytime soon I hope"

"Who done this to him??"
"Your father Emma... But hey, accidents will always happens right?"
"Yeah you're right, I'm just worried about Naib recently..."
"Awh come on, he'll be alright anytime soon~" as Emily bring her out of my room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After some days later, jack came to visit me with some beautiful crimson roses in a vase and placed it beside me.

"Oh dear, you should've be more alerted, look at you now, you're so weak and pale. I was so worried about you Naib, what if you'll never wakes up? Poor Naib.. he just saved his friends and got heavily injured..." sighed Jack with tears dripping onto the rose he was holding.

"I need to go now Naib, please wake up my dear.." said Jack and kissed me on my forehead.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What happened Emma? Why are you feeling so down after Naib's accident?" asked Kreacher
"I'm just worried about him, that's all"
"Awh, he'll be alright anytime soon, time will slowly heals him up, don't need to be worried about him okay?"

Emma nodded and thanked Kreacher for his comfort. She knew that Kreacher has huge crush on her, but she haven't accept his request yet.

"So, you liked Naib, huh?"
"Yes... But please! Don't tell to others or I might get into trouble.."
"Oh why is that?
"You didn't know? Naib loves Jack and vice versa!"
"So you're jealous?"
"Used to but not really now, im getting over it and I need to stay strong just like my father used to teach me how to be a strong girl!" Saying with cheerful smile on her.

They talked for hours and even forgotten about lunch and dinner too.

"I want to tell you something Emma, and I know that you would rejecte-"
"Kreacher Pierson, I forgive you what you have done last time. I knew that you've liked me since you met me, and I'm sorry that I kept rejecting you. But this time, I'll accept your feelings" said Emma with a warm smile.

"Wait what? Re-eally??"
"Yes, really"
"Does that means we're dating now??"
"Errm sure if you want to, I gues- woah!-"
"Oh god this is the best day of my life wooohooo" screamed Kreacher as he carried Emma and hugs her.
"Guys what the hell is going outside?? It's midnight already and you guys are making noises? Jeez.." scowled William who tried to sleep

"Uh oops, sorry William, we'll go to bed now then. Goodnight Emma" said Kreacher sweetly to Emma
"Goodnight~"