Chapter 6

This art does not belongs to me.

Survivors~
Naib Subedar • Mercenary
Emma Woods • Gardener
Emily Dyer • Doctor
Kreacher Pierson • Thief
William • Forward
Eli • Seer
•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥••♥•♥
Hunters~
Jack • Ripper
Michiko • Geisha
Violetta • Soul Weaver
Leo • Hell ember

The next morning, I woke up in a very energetic mood and feeling better than last time. As I walked out from my room, I saw everyone standing in front of me holding balloons, flowers and a big breakfast for someone.

"Uh what is this for-"
"Naib!! You're awake finally! In so glad that you're okay!!" said Eli happily and hugged me tightly.

"Here, have some deliciousss breakfast we've prepared for you~"
"Yeah! Come on dude, try it! There are baked beans, delicious fried bacons and some hot waffles with blueberry jam on it- your favourite!!" William said it as he brings me over to the dining table.

"Awh guys, you shouldn't have to~" as I enjoy my breakfast.
"Here have some earl grey tea," as Emily poured into the cup and left for a refill.

"Uh hey naib! How's your head? Is it okay now?? Should I make some homemade essential oils for you?" Panicked Emma
"Oh haha no need to, in already fully recovered from that incident-"

"YoU cAllEd ThaT InCiDent?! GoD saKe nAib, tHat WaS woRst ThAn A aCcIdEnT!" Shouted Vera from the corner of the room while filing her nails
"Quit it Vera! Look, he's completely fine now don't worry too much..." Tracy said.
Vera humph and walked away to the kitchen to get some water.

"Oh sorry, what was I saying again?" Emma asked herself.
As I had finished my breakfast, the manor house keeper quickly cleaned up the dirty dishes for me.
"Wow that's some wizard craft they got there" I was surprised.
"Hehe yahh, it's a "gift" from the host anyway. Yeah, so how's you and Jack?"

I frozed after what she asked me.
"I- uh - umm, it's uh- fine! I guess..."
"What about you and Kreacher, hMmMm?" As I quickly change the question without hesitation.

"Who- wha- HOWW??" screamed Emma
"Uh what how? I mean, almost everyone knows about this lmao, it's alright ya know, eventually I shipped you both anywayz"

Emma was blushing so hard that her face was completely red and ran up to Kreacher. Unfortunately, he was fast asleep.
"KREACHER PIERSON!!"
He got startled and fell to the ground.
"Ouch... Oh hey Emma, wassupp" smirked Kreacher
"Did you tell everyone that we're dating?!"
"Um yeah-"
"Why??"
"Because I loved ya" smirked Kreacher and kissed Emma's cheek.
"Fine! I forgive you but only this time!" Humphed Emma with a tiny smile on her.

As I watched this love birds being cute to each other, suddenly I thought about jack and how much I missed him already.
"Hmm jack... I wish I could meet you again..." I thought as I was going into my room.
"Wait a minute, don't we have match to play?!" I asked myself and quickly ask Emily.

"Emily, do we have matches today??"
"Nope, we are having a break for a week, remember? Now go to your room and have some rest!" Emily shouted in the living room faraway from my room.
"Hmm okay then" I shrugged and went into my room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Psst, hey! Naib!! Can you hear me??"
"Wha- who's there?!" I looked around and quickly shut my diary book cover.
"It's me, jaackkk~" laughed jack
"Oh gosh you scared me, i thought it was a ghost..." I said it with a relief.
"Lol sorry, are you feeling better now??" said Jack behind the wall with a tiny crack on it.
"Yeah! I feel great and perfectly fine!"
"That's a great news, what about Emma and the Thief by the way?" Jack asked
"Uhh, they're dating now. That's a relief cuz I don't want her to be moody and sad. But please don't be thinking that I have feelings for her okay?" I quickly snapped out the answer.
"Haha, you're sooo precious naib, I really want to huggg you tightly now" teased jack

"Ooo love birds there I see~" a female voice came in to our conversation.
"Michiko!! Shhh!! You'll interrupt their sweet conversation!!" panicked Joseph from distance.

"Wha-at are you gu-uys doing here??" Jack blushed and screamed.
"Oh shit, look what have you done michiko!! I told you it's not a good idea-"
Michiko quickly covered Joseph's mouth and said, "Ahh, uh we are just worried that you're sad so um we came here to check out on you!" Smiled Michiko and found me behind the cracks.

"Hello there naib! I hope you're doing great there." Greeted michiko and gave me a piece of Madeleine (it's something like a bread, but it's covered in honey sometimes).
"Ah, thanks! You shouldn't have to.."
"Of course I have to! You were ill isn't it?? And-"
"Okayyy that's enough Michiko~" as jack pulled her away from my face and shooed them away.

"Sorry for my friends, they can't control." Jack smiled nervously.
"They seemed happy when they saw us talking" I smiled.
We laughed at the same time and blushed abit.
"Well, it's good to talk to you again dearie. It's getting late, why don't you go rest?"
"I prefer spending more time with you."
"Ah but your health- if you really want to talk to me more, I don't have a choice then" smiled jack sweetly.
"Yay thanks!"

We talked for hours and even lost track of the time.
"Yawn, ah in getting sleepy, I think I need to go now..." I said.
"Haha me too, goodnight my dear~"
"Goodnight"

As I began to sleep, I heard my door creaks, I quickly got up and saw Emma.

"Emma?? Is that you!? What are you doing out in this late night??" I freaked out.
"AHH! Oh I'-m so-orry, I just wanted to check on you.. I'll go to bed now-"
"Wait, do you still worried about me?" I grabbed her hand just in time.

"Emma?? Why is your face so pale?!" I asked in panicked and stared at me for a moment.
"I-, I don't know...." whimpered Emma and faints on my arm.
"EMMA!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sorry for not posting it lately, I'll try to be fast a lil' 😂😂

I hope you enjoy this chapter, and thanks so much for the votes anyway!!

Have a great day guys~