Chapter 3

This art does not belongs to me~

Survivors~
Naib Subedar • Mercenary
Emma Woods • Gardener
Emily Dyer • Doctor
Kreacher Pierson • Thief
William • Forward
Eli • Seer
•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥••♥•♥
Hunters~
Jack • Ripper
Michiko • Geisha
Violetta • Soul Weaver
Leo • Hell ember

When I turned around, I was surprised to see his face revealed. He has shiny black hair, charming yellow eyes and pale smooth skin. He kissed the back of my palm and bowed down to me.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you Naib, I always loved you. Please, trust me Naib.."

My whole body was shaking and I'm speechless. My face was really red and it looks like an red apple this time. The gardener looked sad and disappointed after hearing what jack said to me.

"You win Naib! He's all yours now"  said Emma with a teardrop from her green eyes.
I felt guilty and tried comforting her, but she ran away bursting with tears back to the manor.

"Emma wait–!"

"Oh dear, I apologize again for hurting your friend Naib" jack whimpered.

"It's not your fault jack, it's my fault who got jealous and shouted you.. I'm sorry..." I said it with sadnesses in me and hugged him

Jack told me "everything is going to be fine, Emma was only jealous and trying to get my attention to her, she has feelings for me but I rejected because I had already found someone I loved. He's name is Naib Subedar"

After hearing what he said to me,  I bursted out crying because it was too emotional and I can't handle it.

"I love you Jack, I w-as scar-ed that y-you would choose Emma over me, i was scared that I'm just a-"

"Hush dear, everything is going to be fine, Emma's attitude will get better soon, I promise~"

"Thanks so much jack, I might need to leave now, see you in the next match"

"Of course dearie~ get some good rest okay"

As soon as I left the map, everyone was curious and asking what's up with me and Emma. I said its no big deal. I left the crowd and went to my room to have some rest.

"There must be something happening between Emma and Naib, she was crying back to manor and quickly shut her door  room" said Vera with curiousity

"Yeah right, I think it was because the drama in the morning where they argued each other" Tracy agreed with Vera

"If anything happens to my Emma, Naib will pay for it" said Kreacher angrily

"Okay guys, it's no big deal right? It's just a small argument, please just ignore it, can you?" As Emily said it with her arms crossed.

Everyone left the dining table to their own rooms as I overheard their previous conversation,

"What if they hates me? What would happened if they're helping Emma and misunderstood the case between me , Emma and Jack?" Sitting behind the door with sadness filled up on my face.

It was 2 am in the midnight, I went out of my room to grab some snack. As I went to the kitchen, coincidentally I saw Emma was preparing a drink for her. I quickly hid at the back of the wall without her knowing that I'm still awake.

"Jack loves Naib, and he loves jack too..." Sighed Emma

I got pissed but guilty at the same time because she likes him first.

"What if Naib hates me now? I lied to him saying that I loved Jack.."

I was very shocked at that moment, I thought of she has feelings for me! I quickly ran into my room and locked my door.

"She loves me?! But she told me that she loves Jack!" I thought myself in my mind, shaking my head.

"What is this? Am I stucked in a love triangle?!"

The next morning I went outside and greet my friends. I prepared myself a hot and crispy waffle with maple syrup on it.

"Hey bro, wassup? I heard that you have a fight with emma. Is there anything I can help you?"

"Nah it's alright William, it's just a small problem, I can solve this problem myself"

"You sure?"
"Of course"
"Okay then, but I heard rumours about you and Jack, are you guys even dating?"

After hearing that, I chocked on my waffle and coughed hardly I can't even breath.

"OMG ARE YOU OKAY? LET ME HELP YOU" screamed William as patted my back hard.

Everyone in the manor attentions was caught by us with worried eyes, Emily quickly prepared her first aid in the cupboard in case something happens, Eli thought it's a good idea to have his owl to help me, Tracy used her robot to "unchocked" me ( idk what's the word called )

At the end i had been saved by my friends, I was so thankful for their help. Without it, I would be suffocating to death.

" *cough* i have no idea how did that happened, eheh..." I scratched my head and laughed nervously.

"I'm so sorry for saying that Naib, please forgive me dude!"
"Nah it's alright William, look, I'm fine now!" saying with a smile on my face.

After we had breakfast and my friends went to prepared for the first match. There will be Vera, Emily, William and Eli.

The others went in their room and do their own business while I'm still sitting at the dining table thinking of something. At that moment, I saw Emma walking towards me and bowed down saying, "I'm so sorry Naib, all those horrible things I've said, I was just pretending that I liked jack but eventually I don't. I know that you hated me now and I'm really sorry," said Emma with  few tears dropping from her eyes.

As soon she cried, I quickly ran to her side and helped her up. Suddenly, she kissed my lips and we stared at each other for a moment, she was blushing so hard, screaming too and quickly ran into her room.