Chapter 2

This art does not belongs to me

Survivors~
Naib Subedar • Mercenary
Emma Woods • Gardener
Emily Dyer • Doctor
Kreacher Pierson • Thief
William • Forward
Eli • Seer
•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥••♥•♥
Hunters~
Jack • Ripper
Michiko • Geisha
Violetta • Soul Weaver
Leo • Hell ember

The next morning, I woke up and met my friends at the dining table for breakfast. Emma looked at me angrily and curiously at the same time.

"What did Jack tell you yesterday in the match?"
"Did he confessed to you??" she said it rudely.

"Umm, why would you want to know about it?" As I'm drinking a cup of coffee.

"Oh, nevermind. If he does, he just played your heartfor me, not for you" said Emma with jealousy in her.

"But I-"

"Okay that's enough you two, it's a beautiful morning today and you two started a fight? God heavens!" Emily said it with a little disappointment.

After breakfast, Lucky guy informed those people to get ready for their next match. That includes Emily, Lucky guy, Vera and Martha.

As they went in to the game, I locked myself in my room and thinking about jack and the gardener's relationship status.
I was stabbed after Emma told me that jack was only pretending to be his "partner". I teared a lil bit but suddenly I realized I'm jealous because of this.

"What am I thinking? It's not like he likes me anyway. They're both dating..." I said it with hesitations in my head.

I was stressed out and depressed a lil bit but I wouldn't let anyone sees me that I'm interested in Jack otherwise Emma would do something horrible to me...

An hour later, the match has ended and it's my turn to participate into the next match.
In the match included me, Kreacher, Forward and unfortunately, Emma was in the match with me too.

She was glaring at me the whole time while waiting for the hunter to ready, I was terrified of her and don't dared to approach to her too.

"I guess I need to be alone again" I sighed

We landed on sacred heart hospital and I quickly started to decode the nearest cipher machine I could find. As I was decoding, I heard bell rang once and noticed the thieve was injured. I knew that I had to save him from the hunter so I quickly decided the first cipher and ran to my teammate to help him.

"You stupid hunter, don't even try to hurt my friend!! YAAAA"

When I reached near to the Thief, he was tied up with balloons but luckily William saved the day. However, the hunter was Jack.

"GAH MY STOMACH YOU BIH" Jack shouted

I quickly peeked behind a pillar avoiding him to see me. Suddenly, I heard someone talking something on my ear.

"Why are you standing here? To see Jack? Tsk, he's mine anyway so move and help decode all the machine while I can go talk to him" saying Emma proudly

I got pissed and immediately  dashed away from her and avoided eye contact, too.
As I got to the next cipher machine, a red blink was blinking beside me and I accidentally decoded wrongly and electric shocked me.

"Oh hello there again my precious lil' naib, how are you?" Watching me cheerfully as I was decoding the last cipher.

I didn't answer him, continued to decode the cipher.

"Awh my lil' naib feeling down lately? Don't worry I can che-"

"Are you using me jack?"
"You're in love with the gardener, isn't it?" I shouted

A teardrop rolled down, staring at Jack with a watery eyes and jealousy in me.

Jack was shocked and confused, he even tried tell me that was not true. I felt embarrassed crying infront of him so I quickly ran away to the exit gate.

"Wait Naib! That's not true! I never liked Emma in my life before!"

Emma was standing in the middle of the gate, blocking me to go through.

"Well, looks like someone talked to my someone, am I right?"

I quickly rubbed away the tears not allowing her to know that I cried but it was useless.

"Oh, well looks like someone is heartbroken now" saying with a grin on her face.

"Why are you treating me like this, Emma? I don't even like him at all." I lied just to get through her.

Just about that moment, a deep voice came from my back.

"Well hello dear gardener, Naib is into me so what ya gonna do?"