Chapter 8

This art does not belongs to me.

Survivors~
Naib Subedar • Mercenary
Emma Woods • Gardener
Emily Dyer • Doctor
Kreacher Pierson • Thief
William • Forward
Eli • Seer
Vera • Perfumer
Helena • The minds eye
•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥••♥•♥
Hunters~
Jack • Ripper
Michiko • Geisha
Violetta • Soul Weaver
Leo • Hell ember

"AHHhhh Jesus guys, am I that scary?? I was just trying to take a beautiful photo of Vera..." Joseph sobbed

"Ahh... Sorry Joseph, we didn't mean to scare you..." I said with a guilt after Joseph losing his beloved brother.
"I-I'm so-o sorry jo-seph, I didn't mean to screamed at you.... I'm just too overreacting or maybe I watched too much horror movies eheh..." Vera laughed at herself nervously.

"It's fine. Anyway, do you mind taking photos of you Vera?" He asked with a smile on his face.
"Ohoho why not??" Vera said as she flips her hair to the back even though she has a short hair.

"Okay I'll leave you guys alone then, and Vera, be careful and take care okay? And don't scare the whole peeps inside the manor like that..." I said.
"Sorry.... I promise that I'll never do that again!" Vera said as she holds her three fingers upright.
"Okay time for some lovely photos! Show some sexy poses gurl!" Joseph said as he holds up his beloved camera and focused on Vera.

After that moment, I went in to the manor and saw Emma and Kreacher were having a tea break. There are English breakfast tea, butterscotch pie, some chocolate cookies, mochi ( a small Japanese snack made from glutinous rice flour ) and some cut sandwiches.

"Oh hey Naib! Care for a join with us??" Kreacher asked as he began to eat his sandwich.
"Hey Kreacher, sure I guess?" I accepted.
"These snacks were made by Emily, Martha and Fiona. They're really good at making these small snacks!" Emma said and brought me a plate full of the snacks made by the girls.

"Haha thanks Emma, by the way, are you feeling much better than just now?" I asked as I start to eat the snacks.
"Mmm yeah! I feel more active and stronger than last time, all thanks to you all for helping me..." she said as her smile grew bigger.
"Ah seems like you had finished your tea, let me help you refill it" said Emma.
"Oh hey it's okay, I'm full anyway haha"
"Oh okay then~" she said as she puts the teapot down.

"Emma, i think it's time for you to take medicine" Kreacher said and brought a glass of warm water with Emma's medicines.
"Ah, okay. Thank you!" she thanked him
"I'll help you to put the dishes in the kitchen, k?" I helped out.
"Awh Naib, you shouldn't have to" the couple said together at the same time.
"Ahh its fine, I just love helping. And you both UwU~" I teased the couple

They were blushing together and shouted my name out as I quickly grab the dishes to the kitchen.
"NAIB SUBERDAR!!"

—————————————————

It was dark outside and it started to snow too, it was cold, too.
"It's snowing outside, I would like to play a snowball fight outside.. maybe ask Jack to join me? Or maybe my friends? Hmm..."  I stood by the window as I wondered to myself.

I stood there for awhile, and suddenly heard glass shattered from my room.
I ran to my room and saw the vase on my desk had broke.
I was very sad, it left only the rose given by Jack. I carefully picked up the rose and used newspaper to collect the glasses on floor.
"*sighs* I wonder who did that?" J said with a sorrow voice. When I finished clearing up the pieces of glasses, I heard a familiar voice from my back.
"Hello little Naib~"
I turned around and saw Jack standing behind me. He is so tall that I need to stand up to see his face.
"Oh hey Jack.."
"Hmm, you sound sad. What happened?"
"A-ah, uh..." i tried to hide the broken glass at my back but it was no use.
"Oh, it seems that your vase for the rose i gave you has broken. Don't worry, I'll get a new vase for you~" Jack said and kissed my forehead as a promise.
I blushed and mumbled "Tha-anks ja-ack..."
"No need to," smiled jack and took the broken pieces of glass to the trash bin.
"It is dangerous to hold a shattered glass, be careful okay?" He saw my hand were bleeding and I didn't even noticed it.
"What? How did that even happened? I don't feel anything!" I was confused.

He used bandages and wrapped my palm around and lastly, he kissed my back of the palm.
"Ah-h thank you jack..." I said it shyly.
"Anytime my dear, I heard you wanna go outside to play, I would love to join!" Jack smiled.
"Wha- but how- aHH!" I was interrupted by his bride-carry style and carried me to outside.
"Isn't wonderful!! It's snowing! Lets make a snow-angel for two of us!" He jumps and lay in the snow, attempting to make a snow angel.
"Haha jack! Your snow angel has small wings! It's adorable anyway-"
"Like you~" he smirks and looked into my eyes.
I blushed and smiled sheepishly, trying to hide my face from him but it was useless.

"Omg Naib, why are you so adorable? Come on, lets make a snowman that looks like you!" He teased me but changed the topic. [ such a wow ]
I nodded with a big smile on my face and joined him. We made few snowmen and there are me, jack, Emma, Emily, Michiko, Joseph but he's the smallest one and many more.
We even built a tiny snow fort like a small shelter to me. We sat inside together for hours.
"Naib, I've made something for you~" Jack told me.
"Oh? What is it?" I asked in curiosity with a little tilted head.
He surprised me with a rose in a bell jar, but I was confused.
"Oh thats nice of you, but why? You know me... I always break stuffs like the vase just now.." I said it with guilts and faced down.
Jack smiled and tilted my face up and said, "Don't worry, this bell jar is special and perfect for you. It has tempered glass which can protect the glass and rose in it of course. And the rose, it is a preserved rose with glowing effect so at the dark, you'll see this beautiful rose glows" [ yes I took the reference from Beauty and the Beast cuz its cool and romantic! ]

"Wow! That's so cool and special! Thank you so much jack!!" I smiled and hugged him tightly.
"No need to," he smiled and hugs me back too.
"Oh no, I haven't bought anything for you! I'm so sorry I'll buy you somethi-"
"Aww Naib, you don't need to. At last, you're my best gift already!"
I stopped and was blushing til my face is hot enough that could melt a ice cube.
"Ja-ack, you're making me blush!" I said and covered my face with my hands.
"Haha I'm sorry my dear, I guess I couldn't help but to flirt~" he teased again.
I stared at him and called out his name loudly, "JACKKK!!"

—————————————————

Hello my lovely readers!! Thank you soo much for your patients and I hope you enjoy this new chapter! I know, its bad because I was busy and couldn't write anything much! I'll try to improve my work I promise!!

Thank you for 1k+ readers/ views!!
I really appreciated it!

From,
Author-san :3