Chapter 3

The New Girl

The New Girl

••••••••

Jungkook and Jimin entered their next classroom to see everyone talking to their friends or chasing each other around. Jimin sat in his desk across the room from Jungkook as Jungkook went by the window area and sat down in the corner desk.

He took out his notebooks and pencils getting ready for class to hear the bell ring making everyone quickly sit down.

The classroom door opened having a young teacher walk inside as she smiled to the students then with another student entering the room.

Suddenly everyone started to talk and whisper among the classroom.

"Settle down class!, we have a new student joining us today who just transferred from London"

Everyone was amazed as the guys were already drooling all over the new girl and some girls hating her and liking her already.

"Hello everyone, my name is Evana Hills, nice to meet you all" she bows with a smile

"So what are you?" A girl asked giggling with her friends

The girl raised her brows to the question.

"I should be asking you that" she crossed her arms with a stern look making the girls scoff.

"Settle down class!" The teacher spoke

"Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?" The teacher asks

She sighs.

"I'm part Korean and part British, I know English, and Korean very well" she gave the class a small smile

"Wow!, Wait So like you speak English good?" One of the guy asked

"Yes I can" she says in English

"Wow..." they were amazed as some girls rolled their eyes.

"Please she could just be lying" one of the popular girl spoke in English

The new girl rolled her eyes.

"Alright settles down!, now Evana lets have you sit in the back next to Jungkook in that empty desk" she speaks gesturing her hand as everyone awed and groaned.

Jungkook widened his eyes feeling nervous as his heart raced from the panic but relaxed a little as he tried his best to ignore her and everyone around him.

Evana walked through the aisles of the desks and sat down.

Suddenly she raised her brow and looked at the boy next to her on her left seeing him, who was wearing a pair of circle glasses and old clothings.

She thought to herself and continued to listen to the lecture.