Chapter 34

Feelings ••••••

Feelings
••••••

The schools days were getting harder and harder as Jungkook and Evana were continuing to study as told so.

Jungkook was reading a book in the library only to be interrupted my a couple of girls. They looked younger than him.

"Hi Jungkook-sunbaenim" the girl smiled

"Hello?" Jungkook spoke

"We were wondering if you could attend to my party this weekend"

He looks at the card making him sigh. "Sorry I cannot, maybe next time" he walks away making the girls groan.

"Guess you're popular as ever now since you're single"

He stops and turns to see Evana leaning against the book shelf. He rolls his eyes with a scoff.

"Don't you have studying to do?" He asks

"And aren't you suppose to tutor me?" She asks

"I thought you already had a tutor?" He thought

"Yeah...and I was really going to study" she rolls her eyes

——

School was over making everyone leave the building who didn't attend any Afterschool programs.

"Yoboseyo?" Evana answers

"What?!" She asked terrified

——-

"Yah Jungkook make sure you don't forget and tell your crazy ex to back off on Evana" Jimin says

"I just can't believe Nana would threaten Evana like that..." he sighs

"Well you're gorgeous now so it happens, make sure you two talk it out"

"Yeah thanks Hyung"

"I'll see you tomorrow"

Jimin walked off making Jungkook sigh deeply wondering if Evana was taken aback by Nana's comments.

He leaned out the open window to see a girl in tears walking around close by the windows. He raised a brow and smiled.

Jungkook held her head and pulled her towards his chest.

"What's got Evana Hills upset?" He softly asks

"Jungkook..." she manages to say

"It's...my grandpa" she stutters

She pulls away.

"He's in the hospital.."

——

Jungkook has brought Evana into an empty classroom to calm down, he walked back in the empty space with snacks to find her asleep on one of the desks.

He smiled to himself walking over and sat diagonal from the desk she was asleep on. He lays in his arm staring at her asleep.

He couldn't help but smile at how beautiful a person could be just by sleeping. Especially a one who was always giving an attitude.

She suddenly woke up making them both in shock from how close they were to each other. Jungkook relaxed and smiles to her.

"Let's stay like this..."

He softly grabs her hand intertwining it with his as he sat back up making her so the same as well.

"Okay?" He asks

"O-okay.."