Chapter 27

Decisions••••••••

Decisions
••••••••

Evana stared at the blank television screen not knowing what to watch. She sighed looking at her phone on the coffee table seeing that she had no notifications or nothing.

She sighed walking to the kitchen holding onto her phone seeing nothing but junk food.

*buzz buzz

She slowly held her phone up reading the text messages sent from her mother.

Mom: sorry we had to leave again sweetheart, don't do anything reckless, and make sure to study

She rolled her eyes setting her phone onto the marble counter and searching through the cabinets.

*buzz buzz

*buzz buzz

She turned around grabbing her phone seeing two text messages from Jungkook. She happily smiled opening her phone to only see a picture of him and his girlfriend.

Kookie: We're such a great couple right?

Her smile faded as she ignored his text walking to the dining room area and downstairs to the cool seller. She felt her heart racing but aching as she couldn't help herself.

She opened the cabinet hesitant and pulled out an alcoholic drink. She gulped down her saliva opening the cap once she was back in the kitchen. She poured a glass of it and stared at the alcoholic beverage.

*buzz buzz

*buzz buzz

Her heart ached just hearing her phone buzz in front of her making her gulp the bottle of alcohol down.

——

JUNGKOOK POV

"What's wrong Jungkookie?" Nana asked

"Nothing..." I sighed placing my phone away

"So do you still want to go on that date at the special place you were going to show me?" Nana asks

"Yes, And it's going to be great" I smiled

"Okay~" she rubs her hand on my thigh making me grin.

"What now?" He asks

"Nothing...I just can't help it" she kissed his cheek

"You're just too handsome" she smiles

She gives him another kiss but this time on the lips making him smile to the kiss.

——

JIMIN POV

Best girl: HEY!