Chapter 40

Flashbacks•••••

Flashbacks
•••••

"J-Jungkook...you won't leave right?" Her heart races rapidly from the nervousness.

"I promise Jagiya~" he smiles holding her hand tightly

"Wh-when I wake up...please be there" she spoke

"I will" he says

"Alright Miss we have to get going now" the doctor spoke

"Shut up Jin...I'm trying to say goodbye to my fiancé" Evana spoke

Jin sighs deeply.

"It's okay, I'll wait" Jungkook smiles

Doctor Jin and the other nurses pushed the bed into the operation room making her take in deep breaths.

"We made a deal Jin...please do your best" Evana spoke as her eyes watered

"Yes, I will" he says

The nurses started getting everything ready as she lied down seeing the bright light blinding her eyes. "Don't worry...you'll do fine" Jin smiles as he places the breathing mask as one of the nurse turned on the sleeping gas.

She could feel her eyes feeling drowse from the gas making her tears escape from the corner of her eyes as the memories of her and Jungkook rushed through the back of her brain.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"AHHH! Watch out!" She screamed taking out the chocolate donut from her mouth.

She fell on top of him making the young boy groan in pain as she quickly apologized and ran off quickly toward the entrance doors.

——

"Hello everyone, my name is Evana Hills, nice to meet you all" she bows with a smile

"Alright settles down!, now Evana lets have you sit in the back next to Jungkook in that empty desk" she speaks gesturing her hand as everyone awed and groaned.

Jungkook widened his eyes feeling nervous as his heart raced from the panic but relaxed a little as he tried his best to ignore her and everyone around him.

——

"Well I would be jealous of you as well" she says