Chapter 5

Golden Locket

Golden Locket

••••••••

It started pouring as Jungkook walked down the steps of the road going towards his house as he painfully groaned holding his side and stomach with one arm.

As he reached his small house he opened the door with the key unlocking it and hearing his mom shout 'welcome home' as he quickly took his shoes off.

He walked towards his bedroom continuing to hear his mother's voice in the background as he softly groaned and took his shirt off revealing his abs and broad shoulders in the mirror.

He stared at his bruised face and injured body with a sigh.

[Hill's Mansion]

"I'm home!" Evana shouted throughout the huge mansion only to hear her voice echoe and rain hitting the windows.

She walked up the stairs and into her bedroom taking off her clothes and placing on sweats and a tank top as she tied up her hair into a messy bun staring at herself in the mirror.

"What shall I do today me?" She questioned herself feeling bored

// Time Skip \\

Evana munched on some korean snacks and sipped on some korean flavored smoothie staring at the cartoons on the huge flat screen t.v

Suddenly her phone rings making her quickly pick it up.

"Hey!" She happily cheered

"Hey darling, sorry but we won't be able to come home, your father and I are stuck at the office today, so have the chief cook you something Alright?" Mrs. Hills spoke as Evana sadly hummed

"Bye~"

Evana hung up with a huge sigh as she tossed her phone away just continuing to stare at the cartoons. Then she started to play with her necklace only to find nothing around her neck.

She panicked and started searching around her area and on her body.

"No..no!"

[Jeon's House]

Jungkook came out of the shower walking back to his bedroom and changed into something comfortable lying on his bed with a painful groan.

He stared at his ceiling just thinking to himself until he reached over to his night stand looking at the golden locket and the initials E.H. On it.

"Hmmm...Evana Hills"