Notes

Alright guys, or whoever is left of you. I'm sorry to say this but I've decided to stop this story where it is. It was fun while it lasted but I just don't have the drive to write for this fandom anymore. I will however, tell you what I had planned for the story.

Vanáezae would have not have in fact, gotten together with Kili. At least, not in the way you would want. She would confess that she did have feelings for him just before the Battle, but Kili would not survive just like the book and movie.

Vanadessë revealed herself as a shifter as well, making every other person in the company go into shock. Thorin would call her a traitor and send her away. In the end she would save Thorin and she would almost kill herself in the process. Thorin wouldn't get how she could save him when he behaved so badly, but she tells Thorin that "Everyone deserves a second chance".

Everything else that happens in the movie happens including deaths.

We left off when the company started venturing into Mirkwood. Thranduil was intrigued by Vanáezae and Vanadessë but since they weren't who he thought they would be, they too were locked up with the dwarves. Tauriel doesn't exactly like Vanáezae so she spends most of her time ignoring her. Legolas is actually rather curious but doesn't show it. Que the rescue and Kili and Vanáezae sharing a barrel.

Everything in Lake Town happens like it should. The group separates but Vanáezae stays behind with Kili. Then comes the fight with the orcs, Legolas, and Tauriel. The only interaction between the three elves are slight nods when they save another's life.

Suddenly Smaug shows up and Vanáezae risks her life trying to fight him off. Yeah, tiny her against huge him. Just before this Kili told her to be careful because he really cared for her. She worked well for a distraction and Bard was able to get the shot off and kill Smaug. Vanáezae saves Bard and his son before they were inadvertently crushed by one of Smaug's wings.

After hours of searching the find most of the population of Lake Town and Vanáezae lands next to the dwarves. The townspeople didn't really like the sight of her but a word from Bard sent them away. That and they did remember seeing her trying to deflect Smaug's attacks.

Legolas shows back up with Tariel and offers to help heal Vanáezae's wounds, she is human now mind you, but she declines and heads away with the dwarves to Erebor.

There they find Thorin falling into madness, going as far as accusing both Vanáezae and Vanadessë of stealing the Arkenstone. Both girls leave the mountain and take up refuge with Bard and Gandalf in the town's ruins.

Vanadessë had, apparently, shown her shifting abilities when Smaug had attacked. Some of the rock had fallen out beneath their feet and Vanadessë fell into a darkness below. Smaug taunted Thorin about it which only served to anger him. Vanadessë then flew out of the darkness as a green phoenix and attacked Smaug, temporarily blinding him in one eye. She rejoined the group as a human and led the way away from the dragon.

Back in the ruins Thranduil wasn't impressed with the two girls who escaped his dungeon. He was even less impressed with Bilbo who was the one to steal the keys. When Thorin was confronted with the offer from Bard he still declined and yelled out at the girls who could hear him. Then Thorin's cousin from the Blue Mountains shows up.

Here begins the battle.

Vanáezae took on the form of her dragon and spent most of her time doing aerial attacks and burning the orcs to death. Eventually she is grounded with too many wounds to her wings and she fights with a bow and swords she had procured from Thranduil. She finds Vanadessë and they fight back to back up until the point where Thorin and Co. head up to Raven Point to attack Azog.