Chapter 2- Decision

When you woke up you realized that today was the day when you decide to join or not. You still didn't have any idea weather to or not, all you know was that you did have to decide what you will do. All of a sudden you noticed a fingure standing where the door should be. And you knew who it was.

" Dabi. What are doing here!" You asked with a smile, which Dabi was surprised at. You didn't know why but he was.

" I'm here to get to you. It's time for you to decide." He said bluntly as useral. You nodded and walked over to him. You smiled at him which also surprised him. I think he would look cuter if he smiles. You walked behind him and sooner or later you arrived and was standing in front of the League of villains once again. You took a deep breath and looked at the leader.

"I don't know why you want me. I don't know how useful I will be to you but yeah I will join you." You told them. All of them was surprised to hear your answer.

Dabi's POV

This girl, there was no hesitation in her voice it's like she accepted it as her fate or something. Well she really is something.

Nobody's POV

You walked after Dabi and he lead you to a different room but again no door, what is with this League of villains and having rooms with no doors. You walked in and silence feel into the room. Untill Dabi broke the silence.

"We will let you get your stuff later. But just in case you try to escape you will be accompanied with one of us." He said bluntly. You nodded and smiled at him. He looked at you and just before leaving he spoke once again. " Why do you keep smiling at me?" He asked you.

At first you was a bit confused then answered him with a smile on your face. "It's because your a nice person. And I was brought up to be nice to people who are nice to me." Your answer shocked him but he wore a grin on his face. " Ok doll face whatever you say." He said back. Then disappeared behind the wall.

Later on Dabi came back " ok princess let's go and you can get your stuff." You looked at him for the new nickname he gave you. But you left and was walking in the woods beside him. When you finally came to your house you unlocked the door and let Dabi come in. You got a few things that you needed like a couple of clothes, your phone, and some food just in case.

" Dabi I'm done." You stated and he just looked at you. You only packed one bag to take with you. He looked at you a confused but let it slide. You smiled at him once again. That didn't go very well. He pushed you to the nearest wall and slammed his hands next to you. He looked strait into your E/C orbs.

" Why? Just stop acting nice. Show me how you really feel. There is no way you think I'm a nice guy after kidnapping you. So please just tell me how you really feel." Your eyes widened at his words you didn't think Dabi was holding that in. But you looked at him and continued to smile.

" You want to know how I really feel about you?" You asked him. And he just nods his head. " Ok fine........ I really do think you are a nice guy. You've treated me so kindly. Yeah you've kidnapped me but still." Is all you could say to him.

You then got back to the hideout. And you went strait to your new room. And unpacked. Then went to bed.

*******************
Ok two chapters in day go me. Anyway hope you also enjoyed this chapter as well.

I never thought I'd actually write a Dabi X reader but here I am. And thank you so much for choosing this book.

I love Dabi so much ❤️💙💚💛🧡💜 and I know you guys do too.

Bye for now

To be continued