Chapter 5- Blue Flames

You was happy that you was helpful to Dabi yesterday. You got up and grabbed new clothes. You was looking at them with a smile on your face, you lifted up your head and sighed. You took off your top and was gonna get changed until you heard footsteps. "Y/N I got your...." You heard Dabi's voice. You looked at he was standing right there. Your face turned red you quickly put on your t-shirt and you looked at him.

"W-what?" You said to him.

He was frozen for a minute. "Um.... I got your food!" He said to you. You nodded your head and looked down at the front.

He left the food on the desk in your room, he turned around not to face you. "We have to go out again later." He told you. You sighed as he left. You finished getting changed into new clothes. And started to eat you food. You looked at the door and saw that psycho girl.

"Toga!" You said to her.

"Hey Y/N. How are you?" She asked you.

You looked at her and nodded your head, you managed to smile at her. "Yep I'm fine. Thanks for asking." You told her. She nodded her head and smiled back at you.

"And what about you and Dabi?" She asked you.

Your eyes widened with shock. You wasn't expecting that from her. You looked at the floor and felt your heart racing. But why? You looked at her and smiled.

"W-what do you mean?" You asked her.

"Oh I think you what I mean! You know how you and him are always together." She said.

You didn't say anything. You could tell that she weren't envious of you. But still, why would she say something like that. Do you have feelings for him?

I think I do! Does he have feelings for me?

"It's only because I have to!" You heard his voice you looked up and saw him standing there. Your heart started to race seeing him there. "If I weren't ordered to then I would have nothing to do with her. She's so annoying" He said bluntly to Toga. He didn't even make eye contact with you. Your heart still broke.

Yep it's true I do love him.... But he doesn't love me!

You looked at Dabi with a frown. "It's time." He said to you. You walked with him but didn't speak. He moved his eyes to you, it was unusual for you not speak. Not a word. You walked and kept your eyes in front of you. He raised and eyebrow at you. "Ok what's wrong with you?" He asked you.

You didn't answer him. Not one word, you just kept walking.

If I'm annoying then I won't talk.

(I'm sure none of you are annoying. It's just part of the story. Don't take it to heart.)

You was still walking and Dabi was looking at you. You got to town and followed Dabi. He entered a shop and bought some things. "What do you want?" He asked looking at some food. You didn't say anything again. He sighed at you. "I need to know." He told you. But he got nothing from you again. You just moved your eyes to him. "Damnit just say what you want!" He said getting angry. But you just said nothing. He calmed down and looked at you.

"Fine starve see if I care." He said.

You frowned and looked at Dabi who was, crouched down looking at food and drinks. You Karate chopped his head. "Ow! What was that for?" He asked you.

You looked at him with a frown on your face. "Ok first you ignore me and then you hit me and now you ignore again. What is wrong with you woman?" He asked you.

"First don't assume genders. Second if I'm annoying then I won't speak!" You told him.

His eyes widened with what you said. "Look I was just joking. I didn't mean it!" He told you. You sighed at him. And then you looked at him.

"Yeah sure you were." You told him and looked the other way. He looked at you and smirked.

"You gonna tell me what you want?" He asked. You picked up a packet of crisps and a small tube of ice-cream he smirked and got up. He walked to counter and payed for the things. All of a sudden you saw a kid from UA. He told you to hold the food and drinks. All of a sudden he was gone. And he appeared in front of the kid.

"Well, well. What do we have here? Are you from UA?" He asked the kid. The kid nodded her head at him. He smirked and held up a hand in front of her. His hands cought on fire. As he brought it closer to her. The rest of the conversation you couldn't hear. But you could tell that the UA student was sceard. Once he was done he walked up to you and took the bag off of you and started to walk away. You followed him.

He stopped and looked at you. He put the bag down and launched at you. He made you hit the tree, his hands were beside your head. Your eyes widened you looked at him, as he looks at you. "Y/N! Do you want to know how I feel about you?" He said to you. Your eyes widened a little more at what he just said.

"D-Dabi!" You said.

He smirked at you and brought his face closer to yours. He put one hand behind your head and placed his lips onto yours. It took a minute but you melted into the kiss. The two of you was in sync. He placed his hands on your waisted and deepened the kiss. You kept in rythum with him. When the two of you decided to break the kiss the both of you was taking deep breaths.

"I guess you feel the same!" You heard him say to you. You could only nodded your head. He smirked at you and nodded his head. " I should do this right!" He told you. You looked at him in confusion. "Y/N will you go out with me?" He asked him.

You nodded your head at him. "Yeah I will Dabi!" You told him. He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. He planted and quick kiss on your lips and walked away.

You could see blue flames from his fists. Your eyes glowed because of how bright the flames were.

There so pretty!

**************************************
Thanks for reading. Sorry for not updating. And before you ask, not the flames did not touch you, they appeared once he let go of you. Hope you enjoyed it.

Bye for now

To be continued!