Chapter 8- Lemon (Short)

Before I continue I justed wanted to say how great full I am that all of are reading this. And I hope this weren't boating. I might make another one. But different story.

Idk!

*****************************************

Dabi and you kept the kiss up. The both of you was in sync again. Dabi already locked the door behind him when the both of entered. He then got on top of you and started to deepen the kiss more and more. The kiss became more passionate. He then moved all the way to your sweet spot on your neck. Again moaned and he played with that part for a while.

He then removed your top and then removed his as well. The travelled down from your neck to your breast. And kissed around that area, by your bra. While he was doing that he removed his pants and threw it away on the floor somewhere. He then unbuckled your pants and took them off. When he moved by your bellybutton but just up from that. He licked that part and it made you moan.

Dabi then removed the rest of your and his clothes. "Y/N are you sure?" He asked before he moved on. You nodded your head at him. He stuck a finger and started to thrust. Again you started to moan, after he moved his finger he stuck his tongue in and started to lick the inside. "D-Dabi!" You said. He stopped and looked at you.

"Y/N say it again!" He told you.

"S-Say what?" You asked him.

"My name."

Your face turned to red and you open your mouth. "D-Dabi." You said. He smirked and carried on what he was doing. You was a moaning mess. Once he stopped he crawled up to you and hovered over you. "Y/N are you sure!?" He asked one more time. You nodded your head again.

Then he nodded his head and he started to thrust again. He started to go slow so the pain would feel like pleasure. When it finally did you opened. Your mouth. "F-faster!" You told him. He looked at you saw that you was serious so he started to move faster, and faster. He moaned every now and then. And you moaned as well.

"Y/N S-Say my n-name!" He told you.

"D-Dabi!" You said. He thrusted and it made you crunch up your hands into a fist. And tried not to scream. He covered your lips with his as he kept it going. he peeked your lips and feel to the side of you. You turned to him, you and him was heavy breathing. You smiled at him and he smirked at you.

"T-that was nice." You said.

He nodded at you and then made your body go closer to his. He hugged you and you hugged back. The both of you was just lying there. And there was no other place you would rather be than with Dabi.

And you will be forever.

*****************************************

Thanks for reading guys. Hope you enjoyed this story. I am going to make another one at some point. It's gonna be about Dabi starking you.

Hope you enjoyed this story like I said. I ly all.

Bye for now.

~~the end~~