Chapter 4- helpful

Heeeeelllllooooo Dabi fans! Sorry I had to! Anyway I hope you like this chapter..... If you wondering why I put an author's note on every single chapter it's just because I love talking to you guys..... Anyway enough of me talking and let's get to the story.
*************************

When you woke up you heard that it was raining outside. You sighed and got up, you got changed and went out of the room. Dabi came by and then spotted you. He didn't look very happy. Well he never does but still, he looked more unhappy than useral.

"Dabi! What's wrong?" You asked him. He looked at you with a deadpan (hahahahahah! Why do I find that funny?) On his face.

"I have to look after you every day! Now we have to go into town!" He told you.

Jezz! Being with me is a bother. That comment really hurt!

You looked at him as he walked passed, you then followed him outside. You looked at Dabi with a frown on your face. Why does he hate you so much? What did you do? Those questions was circling around in your head. The two of you was through town when you seen a lot of people look at Dabi again. He just ignored them again.

"Dabi! Why are you angry with me?" You asked him, he looked at you confused then turned his head back to the front of him.

"I'm not angry with you Y/N!" He told you. You only looked at him in disbelief.

"Then why is hanging out with me so bad?" You asked him another question, he looked at you and then stopped right where he was.

"I never said that!" He said to you, you just looked at him emotionlessly. Then shrugged and carried on walking. He walked behind you but inches apart.

"Where are we even going?" You asked him, he just looked at you with a 'you are kidding' look. You didn't know where you was going but yet you took the lead?

"No where. I just got told that I needed to go into town for a walk and to take you with me.... So I did!" He told you. You nodded your head at him. "I guess this is the way you can be helpful to us! Since you can walk through the streets." He continued.

So they did find away for me to be helpful! But they already had Dabi doing this sorta work! Why use the two of us?

The two of you carried on walking through town, you saw a couple walking past you and they were holding hands, while talking to each other and you could tell that they loved each other so very much. I wonder if me and Dabi could be like them.......... Wait what did I just think? Do I like him?....... I can't deny I do! I really do! I wonder if he likes me? Dabi stops and turns to you.

"Y/N! Are you hungry?" He asked you. You look at him and nod your head a little. You missed breakfast of cause your hungry! (Unless your like me and don't have breakfast) he walks over to a crepe stand and buys you one as well as him. He hands you yours.

"Thank you" you say after that you start to eat. While eating you and Dabi continues to walk around town.

When the two of finally gets back you walk to your room and flops on your bed. (Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Flops! WTF!)

At least they find me helpful now!

******************
Sorry it was so short I ran out of ideas for this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it anyway. And thank you all for your votes!

Peace out!

Bye for now

To be continued