I Know I'm Crazy

"Help me Memphis. You don't expect me to come up with everything." Lauren said. Then Memphis grabbed a piece of pizza and threw it at her. She caught the pizza in her mouth and ate it whole. "You eat pizza like I eat paper." Memphis snapped back.
"I can't believe you eat paper. You absolute stupid idiot. Only stupid idiots eat paper."

"So you're calling Dwight Shrute an idiot?"

"I hate you and everything you say you absolute stupid idiot. Let me eat my pizza in peace. By the way, did you notice those pots in pans in the back of your dad's restaurant, Greatly Gaytime?"

"Hmm. Those have always been there." Memphis huffed, sitting back in her chair. She looked at her friend, thinking how she's really the idiot.

Lauren turned on her mind reading powers immediately, and read her stupid idiot thoughts. The Asian one thought in HER head "MEMPHIS SUCKS!"

Memphis sat there looking at her, trying to read Lauren's mind, but couldn't. She didn't have that power. Memphis didn't have any powers.

Memphis didn't have any powers because she was a weak little stupid idiot who only ate paper and watched TV all day. It was at this moment when a very handsome, tall, blonde noble man walked through the door. He told Memphis and Lauren that he needed them to go with him. Lauren being smartass she is, asked "why?" And Memphis said, "When a very attractive man asks you to go with them, you don't question it."

Lauren finished her pizza and followed the tall boy and Memphis out the door. The boy took them out of the house and into a gigantic bouncy house. Then he took off his size 943.2 converse and started bouncing.

Memphis looked at him for a second, then decided to join him. "Wait!" Lauren yelled grabbing Memphis' sleeve. "What if he tries to kill us?"

"I hope he kills you, dummy. I'll be fine. Everyone loves me." Memphis said before jumping in to the house with the hot man.
"Wait, what's your name dude?"

"Well" he said in a British accent, "My name is Gilbert, but you can call me Gilly."
"There is no way I'm calling you that." Memphis said. "Your new name is Chandler."

"Memphis thats not how names work. If you're gonna call him Chandler then I'm gonna call you Herman." Lauren said.
Gilly grabbed Memphis and threw her across the bouncy castle. "HERMANNNN!"

"I hate all of you." Memphis groaned.