belshinkle

Tammy sat in the rain, eating her ramen noodles. They were cold and wet. Just like her hair, which was also cold and wet. She was cold and wet. It was water. It was raining, so obviously, she was wet.

Suddenly, a thing emerged from the rainclouds. The thing was a gigantic stick with a ribbon tied around it. In Morgan Freeman's voice it said, "Come with me if you want to live."

Tammy was surprised but also scared, so she grabbed the stick and the stick started flying through the sky at the speed of light. The Morgan Freeman voice said, "Don't worry Tammy."

Tammy said, "How do you know my name?" Morgan Freeman replied, "Because I am all knowing. I narrate your and everyone else's life. You are going to have a daughter with emince powers and super intelligence. She will save the world."

"But I want to have a son. And I already know I want to name him Tropicana." Tammy said sadly.

"TOO BAD. YOU WILL BEAR MY CHILD. IT WILL BE A FEMALE."

"I can't control it's gender! You know that!"

"but I am all knowing. so I already know!"

.......

27 hours later, a child was born. "For what shall her name be?" Tammy asked, holding her new born daughter.
"Her name shall be Memphis. She will do amazing things," MF Stick said, knowing her and Tammy's fate.

46 hours after the birth, Tammy died.

"Good." Morgan Freeman Stick said. "I hated that Tammy chick. I'm glad she died."

M.F Stick carried the baby Memphis to her human parents named Javier and Tristan Brown.

"What should we do?" Tristan asked, goving his husband their new daughter. "We keep her in hiding. Until the time comes," Javier said.

"That day will be a long time," MF Stick said. "Use her well, and don't let him get ahold of her. Until 20 years, I say goodbye." Then MF Stick flew away.

******

Back at the bouncy castle, Gilly, Memphis, and Lauren were having a good time bouncing around.

Suddenly, Memphis bounced too high and accidentally hit the moon. She broke her fingle.
"My fingle!" She cried.
"Oh no." Said Gilly sarcastically. He grabbed a wand and fixed it. Memphis and Lauren looked admonished. "H-how did you do that?" Lauren cried. "HES A WIZARD!" Memphis yelled from atop the moon. "RUN!"

So Lauren ran, while Memphis stayed behind to battle him. She jumped off the moon, suddenly developing very severe kangaroo powers, and kicked Gilly in the face. He zapped her with his wand, turning Memphis into a latex bunny. "You bayard!" Memphis said running to kill him. "If you kill me, then you will not survive." Gilly said.
"What are you talking about?"
"You. You will save the world with your powers."
"I have no powers"
As memphis said that, the sky turned grey and white lighting appeared. Then emerging from the clouds, a stick with a ribbon presented itself.