create

In a old muffin factory that smelled like chocolate chips and flour, Golden Face had Memphis held captive. She was about to be baked into a giant muffin.

"Mmmhhh." Memphis tried to say through the bandana. "Ha ah. I have you captured. And now you will suffer. And now I will get my talking gorilla to rip you in half." Golden Face.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a gorilla running towards her, holding a bag of flour. It was holding flour because flour is a spice, and the gorilla needed to spice Memphis before he ate her.

Then as he was almost there, glass broke and from the glass, MF Stick emegered. "Leave my daughter alone!

"Ah ha. My old nemesis. We met again. I have your daughter right over... Wait where did she go?"

Both Golden Face and MF Stick looked over at the chair she was sitting. But the ropes and the window next to it was broken.

The chair was empty because Memphis had suddenly grown gigantic praying mantis wings and flew out the window.
She flew so fast, that just three minites after she left the muffin factory, she had flown all the way to Australia. She then stumbled down to the ground. She then landed on someone. Little did she know it was Hugh Jackman.

But no, alas it was NOT. He peeled off his Hugh Jackman skin to reveal that he was actually the Easter Bunny, somehow drunk.
He pooped out an egg, and then offered it to Memphis. Memphis took it hesitantly. "Okay? But I need your help. There are people after me, trying to kill me. Can I borrow your phone to call the police?"

"I-i use to.. Uh.. Lets exchange numbers. You're a 4 and I'm a 10. Hahaahajak" he slurred.

"Help me!" She yelled across the ocean. "People are trying to kill me! I need help!"

Then rising from the ocean, a sea goddess appeared. It was Jesus Christ himself. He had a dinosaur head. Refrigerator.

"Why is a building called a building if it's already built?" Jesus said with his dinosaur mouth in a very soothing, serene voice.

"Uh. Um. I don't know." Memphis mumbled. She began crying. She was going to die. And there was no one to help.

"Why do you cry, Young Grasshopper?" The Jesus Dinosaur said. "You should not cry. You are forever the Peace Holder."

"I don't want to be anything!" She yelled. "I just want my normal life back! My apartment with Lauren, having dinner with my parents every Friday, hanging out with Beth and Aubrey. I don't want any of this!"

Jesus Dinosaur Goddess sighed wisely. "You can still have your normal life back, Memphis. You just have to conplete the Scarn Tasks. If you finish your quest, the evil people will leave you alone and you'll have control over your powers."

"Okay? So what are the tasks?"
"First you must find Ahal. He will help you. Then you will find Golden Face. Rip off the golden, then when he becomes Jim again, everything will reset."
"I don't know where to find Ahal! I dont know anyone named Ahal!"
"Heres a hint," he said. "Look where you can taste the rainbow. And I don't mean the Skittles factory."
"Taste the rainbow?" Memphis looked at the ground, thinking. "Oh, I know! Do you mean my gay dad's gay restaurant?"
She looked back up at Jesus Dinosaur Goddess, but she was gone.