Zorp Zorp

"Who the check is that," Memphis yelled. M. F Stick said, "Gilly isn't a cute noble man. He is a lizard woman from the planet Zorp Zorp." 

Memphis looked at Lauren, who was back on earth who just shrugged. "kill him now!" M.F Stick yelled.  Memphis than reached over and killed Gilly with unlikely powers. 

"BRO! You gotta get here! I just KILLED a dude!" Memphis yelled, her arm retracting, snatching Lauren by the hair and pulling her to the moon.

"Dude! Congratulations!" Lauren said excitedly, licking her lips while looking at the corpse. It looked delicious to her.

"W-who are you?' Memphis said almost in tears. She had never killed in her life. She then looked at her friend, who was devouring Gilly. 

"Memphis, I am your father. My name is Morgan Freeman Stick. Nineteen years ago a ugly, annoying woman named Tammy gave birth to you. She is now dead. Good riddance. But I then brought you to your gay parents that you have today because your great hidden powers need to be protected in the hands of the rainbow."

"Memphis is weak," Lauren said with her mouth full. "she is a weak little idiot that has no powers."

"Shut up Lauren." Memphis snapped back. "What ever this shank says is a bunch of crap."

"No." Morgan Freeman Stick said. "I can prove it." 

"How?" Memphis said sarcastically, crossing her arms. Then MF Stick pushed both Memphis and Lauren off the moon. They fell fast, but before the ground almost met them with death, a bubble appeared around them, putting them safely on the ground. 

"See?" MF Stick said.

"You suck." Memphis said.