First day

(okay i wrote this back in 2018 when i was 14 and at the height of my edgelord phase so forgive my former self for all the angst that might (and will) appear up ahead 😍🤚)

  " Al-alright class-! I have an exciting announcement!" Alphys smiled nervously as she clapped her yellow lizard hands together. Nobody really seemed to care, well nobody other than Noelle who was almost always excited when the teacher said so. Alphys gave the class a good little moment of tension before speaking up. " We'll be getting a new student!" Alphys smiled, watching as her students exchanged words of wonder amongst one another.

  " I hope it's a girl.."

  " Hopefully she enjoys jokes just as much as i do!"

   " ..."

  " *Click click* Hoping for a hot guy *click*."

  And so on. Alphys was happy about the shared excitement about the new student the class was sharing. She could finally sigh out it relief as they weren't harassing her. Even Susie talked to Kris, thinking of how she could beat the living hell out of the new student.

  " For all of you wondering about gender, it's a girl! Lemme see... i don't really remember her name, but she should be here any minute now." Alphys kept explaining.

The minutes were ticking by slower and slower as time seemed to move in slow-motion. The eager students were tapping the ends of their pencils against the table tops as they waited for the new girl to arrive. Alphys saw the class as a ticking time bomb, soon enough they'd be bored out of their minds and start a ruckus.

  She wasn't particularly good at those situations. Sweat started running down her face as she watched how Susie impatiently started biting on her pencil with those sharp teeth of hers. Her black boots tapped against the floor boards as she grunted, finding her situation annoying. " Alright where's that bi-"

  The door slammed open, revealing a tall girl, a little bit shorter than Susie but not much. Beside her was a short skeleton with a blue hoodie, him as well as the girl looking like they ran a marathon. " Sans-! W-we made it, finally!" The girl laughed, leaning on Sans' head as she panted.

  " maybe we weren't on time, but at least we showed up." He commented, looking at the girl smiling with half-lidded eyes. Sans looked over at Alphys and lazily smiled, reaching his hand out for her to shake. " sans, sans the skeleton. (Y/n) (L/n)'s older brother. sorry for the wait." He grinned. (Y/n) smiled from the back, laughing apologizingly at Alphys, taking a few steps closer to also shake her hand much like Sans.

  " Like he said, i'm (Y/n) (L/n). It's a pleasure." (Y/n) smirked, making Alphys nervous.

  " A-ah-! Welcome (Y/n), and thank you Sans for bringing her. And the coming late thing is fine, it's your first day afterall." Aphys smiled awkwardly, making the two siblings fist-bump.

  For a little bit (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes looked around the room, looking some of the students in the eye. When they looked back at her, they mostly saw a human. A human wearing high-waisted jean shorts and an oversized tee. Her feet wore a red pair of close to destruction low-cut Converse with high-socks up to a little above her ankle.

  But..

  Sticking out of her head were a pair of mid-length horns pointing to the heavens, showing that clearly, she wasn't human. Her appearance  was a little roughed up as well. Her fingers wore many band aids, covering her bruises knuckles and paper-cut fingers. Her nails were painted red, although, the paint was close to gone. And her long legs were riddled with bruises and cuts, showing that she probably liked roughing around.

  " Even though the class already heard your name, please introduce yourself once more and tell them a bit about yourself!" Alphys smiled, mentioning with her hand toward the class. (Y/n) beamed and nodded, her charismatic outward appearence already luring many of her  classmates into loving her.

  " Well, hello class," She finger-gunned. " As you already heard me say my name is (Y/n) (L/n). I live with my two brothers Sans-" She pointed at Sans. " And Papy, aka Papyrus. We're new to the city seeing as we moved from Main City to here since SOMEONE, couldn't get up before 10am therefore resulting in LOSING their job which led to us HAVING TO MOVE." She hissed, giving a certain someone a side-eye. Sans' white pupils looked elsewhere, whistling like nothing. " But for real, i'm excited about being here, so please talk to me all you want, i don't have any friends!" She laughed. The class smiled at her, most of them clapping. Even Kris did, but someone sure didn't want to. Susie kept her arms crossed, looking at (Y/n) like a disease.

  To Susie, (Y/n) seemed too sweet. Cunning, like a fox. And as much as that was rather attractive, she didn't trust it. To Susie she seemed manipulative almost. " I don't trust this..." Susie mumbled quiet enough for nobody to hear, not even a bit.

  " well kiddo, i'll see you at home later. remember to go to the librarby and borrow that cook book for Paps. see ya." Sans smiled before disappearing into thin air. (Y/n) waved at thin air for half a second before turning to Alphys.

  " So.. where am i sitting?" Her eyes were big and wonderous. Alphys was a little caught of guard, moving around in her chair a little uncomfortably.

  " O-oH sorry! Y-you c-ca-can si-sit beh-behind Su-Susie!" She mentioned toward the seat behind the purple dino-girl who only grunted at the placement.

  " Thank you Ms.Alphys." (Y/n) smiled, walking to the back and taking a seat. This was gonna be interesting..