pretty sleeper pt.2

The sun was setting as the window-shaped sources of light appeared down the hall every once in a while as the shoes of the two students squeaked against the floor they were walking on. Susie's boots gave off more of a stomping sound meanwhile (Y/n)'s high-top Converse made almost no sound whatsoever.

(Y/n) was tired, finding that the day had somehow been a long one. Her head bobbed up and down occasionally, her eyelids heavier than ever. Susie started noticing as the same misty glow from earlier started to form around (Y/n)'s skin.

" Hey, you're dozing off, get it together." She growled, sounding meaner than she had intended. (Y/n) looked over at Susie, half-lidded eyes looking into lizard-like yellow ones.

" Yeah i know, i'm just really tired.." She mumbled, rubbing her eye to try to make it better. Susie sighed, looking at how (Y/n) almost seemed to fall when she tried to walk because of how tired she was.

" How much did you sleep last night?" She questioned as (Y/n) started to laugh.

" Like three hours.." She laughed. " i was chatting with my hometown best friend (Bf/n). They're great and i miss them a lot.." She smiled deliriously.

Susie groaned, walking over to (Y/n) and standing in front of her as she mentioned toward her back. " Come on, i'll piggyback you home." She stated bluntly. (Y/n) didn't even argue, she just smiled and nodded.

The warmth of (Y/n)'s body pressed against hers gave Susie chills. The steady motion of her heart beating against her back was rhythmic and calming, Susie couldn't help but to feel tired herself.

(Y/n) had her right cheek pressed against the denim of Susie's jacket, the stray yet soft material comforting to the touch. Her body bounced up and down with Susie's steps, her eyelids dropping further with each step. Soon enough, the world went black.

***

Susie knocked on the door, stepping side to side impatiently as she waited for someone to answer. Slow steps could be heard from the other side of the door, the light of the inside soon enough shining out into the dark.

" hey, i'm sans. do i know you?" He asked. Susie shrugged, also shaking her head.

" Nah, but i do believe you know her-" She said as she turned her body to the left, showcasing (Y/n) to her older brother. Sans' eyes widened at the girls' knocked out figure resting against Susie's back, hoping that nothing bad had happened.

" did something happen?" He asked, concerned for his sibling. Smiling softly, Susie shook her head once more.

" No sir, she was just really tired." Sans smiled, chuckling at his sisters' actions.

" well thank you for bringing her home, i'll take it from here." He smiled as he took ahold of (Y/n) with the help of his magic, moving her body like a porcelain doll across the room. Her glowing form was gently placed on the couch, the glow bigger than before. Sans looker at her sleeping form with adoration in his eyes, later turning to Susie. " isn't she a pretty sleeper?" Susie nodded, cheeks heating up at her honesty.

" Yeah, she's really pretty." She fiddled with her hands, looking down at her fingers with a blush covering her cheeks. Sans walked over to her to close the door, smiling up at the taller girl.

" ya wanna know somethin' kiddo?"

" Sure.."

" if (Y/n) were to bring you home, i'd approve." Susie jumped a bit at Sans' words, the pink blush turning deep crimson.

" T-thank you sir.."